Esteemed Contributor

Good time at L'occitane boutique (No. Calif.)

I stopped by the little store in the mall (Stoneridge) and fell in love with the new fragrance: Magical Leaves. Trust me, that is WAY easier to say in English than in francais. Here is the description from the website: filled with tangy notes of verbena and citrus fruits enveloped in the soft comfort of vanilla hazelnut. Formulated with natural extracts (less sneezing all round). I got the purse spritz (just $20) and will probably add the lotion and shower gel. This is the perfect scent for when you are frazzled, overheated, and in a crowded place. Did I just describe the entire holiday season??

The citrus is warmed by the vanilla so it doesn't come out with the curse of industrial type cleaner problem. Lasts for about 4 hours on me. They also had a sister displayed: rose, peony, and berries (Marvellous Flowers). To me, that was more of an evening type of frag to both cheer you up and waft a bit to make more of a statement.

I also got a sample of the Angelica Eye Roll-On and I really like this too. I get itchy tired eyes and the irritated red really clashes with my green eyes (despite the forthcoming holiday red/green theme).

So, just wanted to share. I have been a longtime fan of this line.