Regular Contributor
-Avobenzone 3%
-Octinoxate 2.997%

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Gluconolactone, Polyacrylamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Caffeine, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Edta, Gluconic Acid, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Perfluorodecalin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Gluconate, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Caprylyl Glycol, Bht, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lecithin, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Pongamia Pinnata Seed Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-8, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Fd&C Blue No. 1 (Ci 42090).
Esteemed Contributor
I just purchased some of the AVEENO Absolutly ageless products. I really like the eye cream so far.
Contributor
Spoiler
Thank you everyone
Respected Contributor

@BARBIE100 wrote:

@Fressa wrote:

I ordered Dr.Denese eye MD33 and it's great. I use the Dr. Denese skincare line and have had great results with her products. (I am in the 50+ and holding range) I was using the eye fixxer upper for upper and lower and really liked those products. She was on a few weeks ago and previewed the MD33 for the eye. I could see results in a week. I alternate it with my eye fixxer upper for the present because I already have those products opened. If you only have a fine line issue then I think the MD33 is the one to try first. If you have a few other issues you might want to consider both sets of products.

I have puffy eyes and dark circles. (allergies and hereditery) so I find that the combo of MD33 and the fixxer upper works for my extended needs. I'm very pleased with the results.   

I have used her products in the past and was satisfied with the results. I stopped ordering because the jars were always half filled with product. Has anyone else had that problem? I'm willing to try again because I actually liked her products.

I would go back to her products if you really like them!

Many, many, products don't have the jar all the way filled.  The product may settle or it is deliberately packaged that way.

They do have to guarantee that you are getting the OUNCES (by weight) that is stated.  Doesn't matter what size package is used.  It would be RARE that you didn't get exactly what is stated.  If you contact her, I'll bet they would tell you this.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

i've not experienced that situation but I would call CS if it happens with another order. I have noticed that the skincare jars seem to be in small, medium, large and jumbo sizes and not custom to each brand. Some have seals and some do not depending on the product in a variety of lines.  I hope it works for you.

Respected Contributor

@eyeron, thanks for posting the ingredients. That is quite a list.

I am allergic to the sunscreen ingredients so I won't be able to use it.