Honored Contributor

Re: Gold Bond Neck and Chest Cream anyone?

[ Edited ]

I will definitely look into this.  I had no idea they made such a cream.

I really like Gold Bond foot cream.  The only Gold bond I was disappointed in was the rough and bumpy skin one.  It's supposed to help with "chicken skin" on like the back of the upper arms. However, it did nothing for me at all.  I ended up using up my tub on my feet.  LOL   

Respected Contributor

I haven't tried this one (yet, lol!), but the foot cream is wonderful. I'd been using my emJoi Micro-pedi once a week, and that helped a lot, but adding the foot cream daily really kicked things up several notches!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's got the stable form of vitamin C (map) in it. This might be one of the ingredients that helps with firmness.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Walmart has it for just over $10 at my store. Customer reviews are 4.9 stars, 100% would recommend it. Woman Happy I'll be shopping there this weekend to get this for sure.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee  Just in case you aren't familiar with Target's autoship option, when you subscribe, they take 5% off, making the $9.99 tube $9.49.  They do add sales tax, but shipping is free and you can choose your shipping schedule.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee  Just in case you aren't familiar with Target's autoship option, when you subscribe, they take 5% off, making the $9.99 tube $9.49.  The do add sales tax, but shipping is free and you can choose your shipping schedule.

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch,

Sounds like auto is they way to go.Woman Happy I wasn't aware that Target offered free shipping with their auto. That's wonderful.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I really like Gold Bond foot cream.  The only Gold bond I was disappointed in was the rough and bumpy skin one.  It's supposed to help with "chicken skin" on like the back of the upper arms. However, it did nothing for me at all.  I ended up using up my tub on my feet.  LOL   

This past summer experienced bumpy forearm. The only product that worked, Eucerin Intensive Repair Rich Lotion For Very Dry Skin. Within short time healed. Swear! By this. Don't purchase Equate knockoff. New find, Regenerist Oil Of Olay- Micro Sculpting.
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This past summer experienced bumpy forearm. The only product that worked, Eucerin Intensive Repair Rich Lotion For Very Dry Skin. Within short time healed. Swear! By this. Don't purchase Equate knockoff. CeraVe, Favorite brand for my face. Sensitive skin issues.

I use Amlactin.  I have used it for years.  That's all I've ever got to work for me.  I have terrible "chicken skin" on the backs of my upper arms.  If  I don't keep it at bay, I always feel like I have goosebumps.

Super Contributor

I bought a tube after reading on here----I AM AMAZED!  I am 64 with a horrible neck---my neck lines not only run horizontal but vertical also??? Plus, I have a thyroid surgery scar.  I can already tell a difference----not a miracle---but a definite softening and blurring of lines.  I am hopeful with continued use I will continue to see results.  I have used Dr. Denese neck cream---I LOVE her serum and other products---but will have to say, Gold Bond is a better neck cream-----and oh so much cheaper! 

Honored Contributor

I picked some up last week and have been using it on my upper arms. The skin is firmer and the crepiness looks smoother too! Wow.Woman Very Happy