Honored Contributor

Some one recommended this on here, i took a chance and ordered half bars ,to give a try,Thank you, because it is just so nice, much cheaper than beekman, and just as good, made in Indiana, where i grew up.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Please post a link.  thanks

Honored Contributor

Go to GOAT MILK STUFF.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Go to GOAT MILK STUFF.

Thanks!  I just order a bunch of travel size bars so I could try different scents.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely love Goat Milk Soap but have so much right now.

Super Contributor

Would like to try the liquid handsoap in unscented. Has anyone tried this/ (any scent)

Honored Contributor

Re: Goat milk stuff

[ Edited ]

I used this on my face for two days, my face felt so nice afterwards.We can thank brandiwine, she is the person that posted about this family that makes the products.

Valued Contributor

Love their soaps and lip balms.  They also sell fudge and cheese now but I haven't tried those.  Please subscribe to their monthly newsletter.  It is an enjoyable read about the family and farm and they also offer a sale every month in the newsletter.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm so glad all of you are liking their products.  I use the liquid concentrate with their foamer bottle by my sinks.  I haven't used the fragrance free, but love the vanilla.  Very soft.  Hands feel great when your done, not dry.  If you are into natural laundry products try their powdered laundry soap or they have a "recipe" for making your own.  It works great.

Love saving money and getting great quality.

Honored Contributor

Cute name--Goat Milk Stuff---- I got some sheep milk stuff given to me from Scotland a couple years ago and OMG--what a wonderful kind of "stuff".  Got soap and body milk and body butter--smells so good. Will check this stuff out.