Respected Contributor

I'm using Beekman 1802 pure goat bar soap and my skin isnt as dry, exczema isnt quite as bad on my back. Creamy lather, lasts about a month. I'm liking it so far and I have hypersensitive skin issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@sonechko I read your comment about wanting to try additional Beekman soap scents sometime down the line. Just thought I'd share that the Autumn Clematis, from the fall bounty box reminds me of the Wen Men scent. More so in the body lotion and hand cream. The bar soap is a little lighter scentwise. I used this today and it's a very good clone. Also Beekman Apricot Green Tea is most complimentary to the Wen Bamboo Green Tea. I was pleasantly surprised to find the similarities between the two lines. I usually add Wen oil to the Nourishing Body Treatment (also mix Beekman body lotion with NBT) now I am truly enjoying these options which I can mix or match.

Thanks @rochelleS!  It's nice to know. I did not try WEN Men, but would like in the future, and of course I love BGT! Would be nice to have a complimenting soap! Because I have huge supply of WEN NBT, and some Isomers, my Beekman lotions stay unused.... Same goes for hand lotions and lippie.

But I love-love soap bars and also the liquied hand soaps from Beekman. I'm thinking of hitting all these new to me, fun scents around the Christmas time, when I am sure, they'll give us some sweet deals! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

For those that buy from Goats Milk Stuff have you tried any of their other products besides the bar soaps? Their tooth powder sounds interesting. Also wondering about their deodorant. The also have goats milk fudge. I did not know they had so much Stuff. LOL!!! I knew they sold bar soaps & laundry detergent. 

I want to try the fudge , i did try the lotion in the tube,it is just okay,but like the soaps.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

For those that buy from Goats Milk Stuff have you tried any of their other products besides the bar soaps? Their tooth powder sounds interesting. Also wondering about their deodorant. The also have goats milk fudge. I did not know they had so much Stuff. LOL!!! I knew they sold bar soaps & laundry detergent. 

I love Goat Milk Stuff! The only other product I have tried was the large Lotion Stick in the Milk Honey Oatmeal scent. Have to say that I just love it!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Re: Goat milk soap...

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz I have tried several products from Goat Milk Stuff including the Laundry Soap, Laundry Stain Stick, Soy Candles, and various scents of the Bar Soaps. They were all high quality products but I admit I haven't purchased anything this year. If you sign up on their site, you will receive a monthly newsletter which details their new and upcoming products and sometimes there is a coupon or a sample offer included.

As an aside, if you like pretty packaging and perfect bars of soap this is not the place for you. This is a family-owned company and all family members participate in the making of the various products including the young children. A concept I love. Going to place an order now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I have dry itchy skin and I was using Korres but most of the time now I use the Beekman Soap in the Pure Goat Milk. That soap is unscented and it soothes my skin. I have tried many scents of the Beekman soap but I think the pure goat mild works the best for my skin. 

Honored Contributor

I only use the Beekman soaps as they have helped my skin immensely.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I want to try the fudge , i did try the lotion in the tube,it is just okay,but like the soaps.

@goldensrbest I have never ate fudge made with goats milk. I'm wondering how it will taste?

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I love Goat Milk Stuff! The only other product I have tried was the large Lotion Stick in the Milk Honey Oatmeal scent. Have to say that I just love it!

@Jacie I have used lotion sticks before but have not tried theirs. I used it on my heels a lot because it was easy to apply.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Nightowlz I have tried several products from Goat Milk Stuff including the Laundry Soap, Laundry Stain Stick, Soy Candles, and various scents of the Bar Soaps. They were all high quality products but I admit I haven't purchased anything this year. If you sign up on their site, you will receive a monthly newsletter which details their new and upcoming products and sometimes there is a coupon or a sample offer included.

As an aside, if you like pretty packaging and perfect bars of soap this is not the place for you. This is a family-owned company and all family members participate in the making of the various products including the young children. A concept I love. Going to place an order now.

@Tique I was going to try their laundry soap but never did. HSN had a special on Nellie's so I bought it + the set of extra laundry soap when I had a coupon. I have enough to last a year. I really like it. Like it better than the stuff I have been making for several years.

Guess I will go sign up for their newsletter. Wondering if they have good Black Friday deals?

I have bought plenty of homemade soaps without wrappers. Looking for a nice moisturizing unscented goats milk soap for my sister. She did not care for Beekman's. I used to buy her some from a lady on Ebay but she does not have any unscented right now.