Trusted Contributor
I am already experiencing dry itchy skin. Yes I use body butter, oils etc. I am interested in trying goats milk bar soap and I know there are several ladies using Beekman goats milk soap. There are countless brands obviously and from what I read there should only be 3 ingredients. Can someone who uses this soap tell me what kind and how it is better that other types of liquid soap? Thank you.
Honored Contributor

I tried Beekman's goat milk soap and was really disappointed.  It did nothing for my dry and often itchy skin.  What does work for me is Paul Mitchel's Tea Tree Soap.  Sally's has a generic soap very similar also. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC link to outside retailer, against standards.

Respected Contributor

I just got a selection of the new Goat'sMilk by Crabtree and Evelyn. I thnk it is good but not great.

Trusted Contributor
Sorry,,, no idea what goat soap... pros means. My topic title makes no sense. Possible spell check prob
Trusted Contributor

My husband cannot use drugstore/grocery store soap.  It makes him so itchy so I make my own melt and pour soap which I purchase from Wisteria Lane (it's glycerine).  I've purchased the goats milk soap from them and it is very nice.  No itching!  I suggest you google and find a small company to purchase the goats milk soap where they make it in small batches unlike Beekman (shipping is very high at Evine).  You will be  helping support a small business.

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Goat Milk Stuff! I ordered and love it! The scents are not over-powering or you can order it unscented.

I also got the lotion stick and wonder where it had been all my dry skin life!

I also love how you can get bars in whole, half or travel sizes!

Check out their site, love that it is family owned and their baby goat videos are cute too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

Try ,"Puracy" Natural Body wash. (sold at the big A) It is wonderful ,leaves skin soft,smooth  and hydrated.I am very sensitive and it has never bothered me at all. I absolutely love it.

They make many products ,shampoo, dish liquid ,ect. Great company,made in the USA ,and for every product sold this company donates same to less fortunate families and children

Can't beat that  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Goat milk soap... pros

[ Edited ]

I have no answers for you all I know is that the Beekman soaps work and my husband loves them and that is all he wants to use now. We've tried a million soaps and these are the only ones he's actually said he wants to continue using and I don't need to keep trying others. Also, now my parents are only using Beekman's as well (and several friends I've gifted them to!).

I still use my liquid soap for showers mostly (only Lalicious Tiare) but have also used the beekman soaps once in awhile and they are super creamy and don't dry my skin out. I tend to have drier skin on my body and bar soaps always dried it out worse that is why I switched to liquid body washes. It is nice to know I can now also use the Beekman bar soaps without drying out.

Just experiment with different brands and see what works best for you. We are all different and we all will not be able to use the same things

Honored Contributor

I use Zum soap (goat's milk).  It is at my bathroom sink all the time.  My hands are never itchy or dry.  You can check it out at iherb.com or directly at indigowild.com the makers of Zum.  I use sulfate free body wash and do not have a problem with dry skin.  Never used Beekman.

kindness is strength