Respected Contributor

@Sassycoco @SilleeMee @shanus Great point!  I agree!! 

Honored Contributor

@Jmagoogoo 

You go girl! I don't shop for makeup on QVC but I never thought they carried new and exciting products anyway.  I'm glad you're enjoying the new fun products that are on the market. Inquiring minds would love to know... what are some of your most favorite innovative products?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@I didn't even know you could buy things from tick tock 🤔  Obviously I'm not a tick tocker.  I'm also not going to let my age dictate what makeup I wear and I don't think anyone should. Wear what you like and what makes you feel good.  @JeanLouiseFinch , this is not directed at you.

Honored Contributor

What are some examples of color shift makeup? Are we talking about duochrome or multi Chrome eyeshadows?

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 

Thank you! I agree.  You can use the same products and techniques to achieve different looks.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

Lots pf other places tp buy make up

Like Sephora. And free returns.

It never even dawned on me to look at makeup on Instagram. My feed is recipes and dogs 🐾

Honored Contributor

Re: Get with it qvc

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi 

The op was talking about color changing foundation? I need to read her post again. I figured she was talking about duochrome and multi Chrome eyeshadows. I don't have any but I wouldn't be opposed to one that shifted from a pearlescent color to a light purple. They can be very pretty, they don't have to be metallic and in your face

Respected Contributor

I've always attempted to wear makeup that would look as natural as possible to enhance my looks. That's what works best for me and has all my life. Call me boring, that's okay.

Seriously the only exception being in times past for Halloween.

QVC knows their market so I wouldn't expect any great changes.

I'm also very cautious about where I purchase makeup and grooming products. Even if I don't get a "deal" on the price. There's always the concern about counterfeit products, contaminate products, and the re-selling of stolen merchandise on sites like TikTok, eBay, and Amazon.

Occasional Contributor
U all don't understand the make up I'm describing its very suble I think age appropriate it goes on clear but when the light hits it u get a dusting of what ever color u buy. I'm trying to wear less be more natural but when I turn my head in a diff way I see it otherwise translucent. It's fresh! And to the tok tok comment facebook has sold ur info to every country please look up nightlife PBS on facebook!!
Honored Contributor

@Jmagoogoo

I'm interested in knowing what this product is please. Do you mind sharing?