Regular Contributor

I'm in love with Laura Mercier's Smooth Finish Fluide foundation. This stuff is awesome.

I also love Trish McEvoy's Even Skin Portable Foundation. Her Even Skin liquid is really nice also but prefer the portable version.

I also really like Bobbi Brown's long-wear even finish compact foundation. Although I suspect that it might be clogging my pores.

Super Contributor

I'm using and loving ""Makeup For Ever"" Mat Velvet from Sephora. The Mat Velvet is great for oily skin. Makeup For Ever is a full coverage makeup. A little goes a long way. It is awesome.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Occasional Contributor
I am really loving it cosmetics celebration foundation. It looks amazing on my skin!
Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 Go Pokes! said:

So... I've been away from these boards for a while, but I find it highly pathetic that I cannot use the word I t c h

Why can't you post the word i t c h?

n/m I figured it out.

One time I tried to post Merle Norman W!cked Lash mascara. The word "w!cked" was flagged, so I added the exclamation point. Worked out just fine. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 bacnblk said: I am really loving it cosmetics celebration foundation. It looks amazing on my skin!

I have the same foundation. The coverage is amazing and it's natural looking.

Respected Contributor

I have and use 2 favorites. Being I have more mature skin and somewhat dry powder doesn't work for me nor does the BE bare mineral foundation although I did use to use it, no more.

I now use and love both the new Mally liquid in the compact(got Light) and the new BE bareskin liquid in Bare Shell and use 3 drops on the top of my real techniques expert face brush although in a pinch I would use the tiny, is very tiny, brush that comes with it.

I always thought I was a medium or a light medium till I went to Ulta to see the new shades of the BE bareskin thinking I was bare linen, not, made me look jaundiced, not good.

I can't say which I love more but if I had to choose would be the Mally liquid in the compact using my own Real Techniques expert face brush(got at Ulta) which I also use to apply the new BE bareskin foundation.

The Mally gives a bit more coverage, nice sort of matte air brushed look but both make my face look and feel flawless so, love both and use both. The Mally also comes with a sponge, not a great sponge so if you prefer using a sponge I would get a better one. A sponge will give more coverage but I prefer the brush.

Honored Contributor
I've tried to use the word fl u ff on more than one occasion and it's always banned! explain that one!? I don't wear foundation as a rule but when I do I like the skinn plasma. Feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin and looks very natural
Super Contributor

Ahh I made my choice today.

Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink

Laura Mercier Concealer

Bought the Hourglass Ambient Light Pallette

Skinn Orchid Primer

Honored Contributor
On 9/12/2014 Andreatoo said: I've tried to use the word fl u ff on more than one occasion and it's always banned! explain that one!? I don't wear foundation as a rule but when I do I like the skinn plasma. Feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin and looks very natural

lol, I asked this once when I tried to use it. Someone told me to google the word with an -er ending and you will see why.{#emotions_dlg.scared} who knew?? LOL! However, what I don't understand is WHY QVC has banned it- was that referred to alot at some point?? Seem pretty risque for QVC, lol.

Honored Contributor

Jane Iredale powder foundation

Make-Up Forever liquid foundation