Respected Contributor

Found My Perfect Pink Lipstick

I saw this in a magazine and wanted to look at it. Today(this week) Rite Aid has their BOGO 1/2 off sale on cover girl products. I paid $15 something for 2 of them. I did get 2 the same, love them.

I stopped in and picked up 2 of their outlast lipsticks in 905 Pom. They come in a silver tube with a clear see through top.

I am a light/medium and this is a perfect pink for me.

It also says hydrating and long lasting which is rare, usually  isn't both but so far this is very nice.

I put it on around 6:30 PM and it is now almost 11 PM and looks and feels the same as when I first applied it. My lips don't feel at all dry and the color is staying.

It is a matte, goes on very smooth, very nice and is just that right pink color I have been looking for for years.

I don't like the 2 step lip colors so was very happy this one is just like a regular lipstick.

Outlast in the silver tube with the clear see through top in 905 and it is Pom.

Check it out if you are/were like me looking for that perfect pink lipstick.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Found My Perfect Pink Lipstick

[ Edited ]

Is this it?  Color 905, but called Pink Pow, 2nd one from left

Pretty!

Valued Contributor

@doglover3 Thanks for posting. I have been looking for a perfect pink too & I am going to try this!
Trusted Contributor

Nice! I like the second one in....really these lippies to me are nearly the same and sometimes better then high end! Ex: Bobbi Brown's turn fast to a wax crayon scent! love them but can't stand this repeated wax scent even on new ones just bought.I will try this next CVS trip.

@doglover3Question: does it have a sweet taste when on? I dislike all that...dont mind a mild mint or mild vanilla -- very mild. TY Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

@AnnMarie-1 wrote:

Is this it?  Color 905, but called Pink Pow, 2nd one from left

Pretty!

Yes, that's exactly the one(2) I got and love, thanks for posting this since I have no idea how to do that. On it is a bit softer and lighter  than what the picture looks like, on me anyway.

Respected Contributor

I really don't taste anything but does have a slight sweet smell when you first put it on but that goes away pretty quick. This is the first pink I have found that I can say I really love.

Respected Contributor

@mewsmomtoo wrote:
@doglover3 Thanks for posting. I have been looking for a perfect pink too & I am going to try this!

mewsmomtoo, if you do get one please post and let me know how you like it. I know colors are so different on everyone but for me anyway this is my perfect pink and will be my go to lipstick.

Honored Contributor

That looks like a beautiful color.  That's me, too!  Always looking for a great pink -- not to dark, but one that will show up. And I like a moisturizing one, but not so much that it slides all over the place.  And I hate those 2 parters, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

pretty

!  I like the first one too!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

It's called 905 Pink POW

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"