Super Contributor

Foreo Luna Knock-Off/Dupe?! Magic Touch brand?

I have the Foreo Luna Mini and absolutely love it! But saw this today and for $39 I'd say it looks like a cheaper and good dupe? Slightly different shape but the silicone nubbies are similar.

Six-Speed Ultrasonic Pulsation Anti-Aging Cleansing Brush

Respected Contributor

Re: Foreo Luna Knock-Off/Dupe?! Magic Touch brand?

Where did you find it?
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine it would be anywhere as good. Like the person who bought the cheap knockoffs, sta ted hers does not keep a charge for months like the foreo luna so surely it does not actually work as good either!! Unless it's a matter of being able to afford the real one, why go cheap and have to keep replacing. I bought a sonic brush to avoid paying for clairisonic and after about 9 mon they kept dying. I would have been better off springing for the clairisonic which I found out definitely was far better at cleansing. The foreo luna is way better though but wouldn't buy the knockoffs just because it looks similar!

Super Contributor

On 12/4/2014 BeautyAddiction said: Where did you find it?

Click on the picture Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Pook - I agree, the one thing I love about my Foreo Luna mini is how long it holds the charge! Well that and I don't have to clean or replace any brushes! I'd be hesitant to try anything else but for the price it might be worth the risk for some? It does say 1 year warranty. More than anything, I was just curious to see another brand come out with something similar to the Luna.

Honored Contributor

Hmm... no returns or refunds. I can't find a single mention of that brand/product name anywhere else on the web, not even on the 5th Avenue Buzz store Zulilly got it from. They do sell a knock-off Clarisonic.

While I don't necessarily believe you have to buy the most expensive things to work, with electronics you DO get what you pay for. If you pay for something cheap, you are going to get something cheap. I wouldn't do it.

Trusted Contributor

I have bought a lot from Zulily so am not quite as leery as some might be. They also have fabulous customer service so if it ends up being a complete dud, they often will give a credit. I have found them just great to do business with and very willing to ensure their customers are happy.

Haven't some here bought from DHGate and been very pleased with the unit they received. I recall reading about one DHGate buyer whose sister or sister in law has the authentic Foreo and she tried the one her SIL bought off DHGate and didn't notice any real difference.

Hey, it's a roll of the dice but risking $39 is a whole lot less than putting out $199, especially this time of year.

Super Contributor

I too have ordered a lot from Zulily and have loved everything, mostly clothes which have all been really good quality. Highly recommend.

They don't accept returns because they don't hold inventory, it's kind of like Hautelook. Their customer service is outstanding, and they state under the return policy that if you get something defective they will make it right.

I by no means and pushing anyone to buy that unit, I love my Foreo Luna Smiley Happy Just posted this because I thought it was interesting to see, and if I didn't have my Foreo then I most likely would have bought this one.

If you look under the category "women" there are several other beauty sales now. I even saw the exact same sonic device Serious Skincare was selling a couple months ago, as well as some others cleansing brushes... and some well known cosmetics like Tarte and Borghese too.

Trusted Contributor

I think dermstore.com sells a version of the foreo.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone gotten this? I'm interested and the deal ends in 15 hours. Than you.