Honored Contributor

Re: For those who have used or even seen Clinique Cheek Pop blush

On 4/16/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Smile I have a question for those of you who apply the cheek pops with a stippling brush - How do you apply? Sweep the brush across the product and sweep from apple of cheek up toward the temple...........or actually "stipple", i.e. daub the brush on the apples of your cheeks?

The only brush I've ever used for blush is an angled blush brush so I need some info in this area. TIA!

Irish, I'm no expert, but from watching a video or two, I figured I would swirl the brush in the product and then do small swirls on my cheek. It works nicely. I think small swirls might give a better, more even finish than daubing, but you can try both.

I like this brush so much that I bought a couple more so that I can use one for liquid foundation and also creme or gel blushes.

I tried it with the JM cheek gelee, and it was so much easier and better than using my finger.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I use my finger or a regular blush brush. The Clinique sales rep suggested it.
Super Contributor

On 4/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 4/16/2014 Irishrose136 said:

Smile I have a question for those of you who apply the cheek pops with a stippling brush - How do you apply? Sweep the brush across the product and sweep from apple of cheek up toward the temple...........or actually "stipple", i.e. daub the brush on the apples of your cheeks?

The only brush I've ever used for blush is an angled blush brush so I need some info in this area. TIA!

Irish, I'm no expert, but from watching a video or two, I figured I would swirl the brush in the product and then do small swirls on my cheek. It works nicely. I think small swirls might give a better, more even finish than daubing, but you can try both.

I like this brush so much that I bought a couple more so that I can use one for liquid foundation and also creme or gel blushes.

I tried it with the JM cheek gelee, and it was so much easier and better than using my finger.

Thanks Suz!

{#emotions_dlg.lol} A plum pop just fell into my cart at Nordstrom's!!!!

I'll have to try that application with the brush. Good to know I can use it with Josie's gelee. After all my finishing powders etc, I go back with a touch of her gelee for a natural flushed look. Smiley Happy