Super Contributor

For those who have tried It cosmetic Cc plusveilfluid foundation. What do you think?

First of all it exactly like Mally fluid foundation. I see a lot of shine on my face and pores but no coverage. I am a big fan of the It foundations, but this one I don't like. I don't know if I should or should not put a moisturizer under it.
Regular Contributor

Re: For those who have tried It cosmetic Cc plusveilfluid foundation. What do you think?

Hi little daisy: I found it rather pointless...very little coverage and not interested in piling it on. I love her CC cream with SPF50 and think it leaves my skin better covered, and moist looking. Can't figure out if I'm supposed to put the foundation over the CC cream or what, and if so, there's no point because the CC Cream alone is great. Will ke this since I've used a bit, trying to make it work, but no auto-delivery for me!
Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who have tried It cosmetic Cc plusveilfluid foundation. What do you think?

I tried It's version of the CC veil compact and, as usual, the shade selection was limited.

The first CC compact fluid that came out which I have is Amore Pacific. Much better color range and it truly is a complexion-correcting beauty fluid. Not meant to really give you coverage, just even out and enhance. Only a very little is intended to be used. I LOVE it!

Trusted Contributor

I actually watched the day Jamie first introduced this, wondering if she would mention that this sponge compact system had been around for sometime, originating in the Far East.

She bordered on doing the exact opposite, walking a very fine line from actually stating she created this technology. I was really disappointed in her because she definitely implied that and I am sure many who watched that day do think she created it.

Maybe it shouldn't bug me one way or another but it has been available (by many brands) thru Korean and Japanese sellers for quite some time and I would have respected Jamie more if she had given credit to the true creators of the sponge technology.