Honored Contributor

For those who drink Braggs apple cider vinegar for health/beauty-

Have you tried the organic drinks made by them, like the Braggs organic apple cider vinegar and honey? I know there are several other flavors but I've only tried the honey one and actually really like it. I am one who could never drink the acv straight (tried it many years ago) but this is definitely doable. I am going to try the other flavors.

Anyone else try them? If so, which do you like?

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who drink Braggs apple cider vinegar for health/beauty-

I have not tried either the apple cider vinegar or any of the drink iterations.  Are you seeing any beauty benefits?  Always interested in that!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Have you tried the organic drinks made by them, like the Braggs organic apple cider vinegar and honey? I know there are several other flavors but I've only tried the honey one and actually really like it. I am one who could never drink the acv straight (tried it many years ago) but this is definitely doable. I am going to try the other flavors.

Anyone else try them? If so, which do you like?

I have NEVER seen them.  I do have two inches left from my gallon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar - you cannot find that size right now.  I was looking 4 months ago and was told the apple harvest of 2014 was not that big ...  

I will look and report back on my findings.

Esteemed Contributor

HappyDaze

I love Braggas and have tried the drinks. just being practical the expense was unneccesarry for me beause the Braggs ACV is actually a very smooth and nice tasting vinegar. Use to take my ACV like a shooter followed by water but now I just mix the 2 tablespoons in the water. Reading your Wen posts I know you are a honey girl.

Respected Contributor

I never have tried the bottled ones. BUT, I found a recipe on Pinterest for the Tone It Up Bombshell Spell drink, which has 4 oz pineapple juice, and T. each of ACV & honey. You mix it and pour over ice. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great! Also, I sometimes use ACV in salad dressing. I know that doesn't exactly answer your question, but I thought I would throw it out there in case either of those things sound good to you. If you try other flavor of the Braggs, let us know!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I never have tried the bottled ones. BUT, I found a recipe on Pinterest for the Tone It Up Bombshell Spell drink, which has 4 oz pineapple juice, and T. each of ACV & honey. You mix it and pour over ice. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great! Also, I sometimes use ACV in salad dressing. I know that doesn't exactly answer your question, but I thought I would throw it out there in case either of those things sound good to you. If you try other flavor of the Braggs, let us know!

That sounds like a really good recipe! I am going to try it. Thanks for sharing! I am going to Whole Foods and will pick out a few more flavors but will get the ingredients for this recipe too. Thanks FUTURE. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've only seen the flavored drink ones at Whole Foods but honestly have never looked anywhere else. I just happened upon them at WF one day when I was just browsing through the aisles. I will have to keep my eye out to see if I can find them anywhere else.

I have no information/results regarding health/beauty benefits yet since I just started drinking it. As I said, I had tried drinking the ACV probably 20 years ago when I first heard about it and I just could not drink it straight and never really thought to mix it.

Those that have drunk this for awhile, anything you can report in terms of health/beauty benefits you've noticed as a result or just drinking this?

Respected Contributor

HD, hopefully Irishgirl sees this, bc I'm pretty sure she uses ACV regularly. 

Respected Contributor

I've been using the Bragg as my salad dressing (with some sweetener) for many years.  I like the taste, but I can't drink it strait without it literally taking my breath away!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Haven't noticed the drinks sold in our area, but I have been a Braggs ACV fan since the 70's. My cat had feline acne under his chin and I used ACV to heal it up, the acne was gone in 3 days and he had a pretty bad case of it.