Trusted Contributor

Does anyone enjoy this scent?

I think now I have too many fragrances.  I use the roller balls..........and then I got a nice gift of flower bomb.  It is different but I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Flowerbomb! I just used up the last drop of my atomizer, but I still have the rollerball that I carry around with me. It's so beautiful and I get many compliments when I wear it. 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

It is one of my favoritesHeart

I just bought the rollerball because I like having several different perfumes.

Esteemed Contributor

llovehummingbirds...if I recall correctly you favored a rose scent.  I have always liked it too, do you have a favorite rose scent or perhaps several?  I would love to know which ones you recommend.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Contributor

Flowerbomb actually makes a rose scented perfume anmed Flowerbomb Rose Explosion.  It is ina gold bottle.  It is a true rose scent.  Only need one little squirt - after an hour or so of dry down it is very nice and lasts ALL Day !!

Respected Contributor

Have worn Flowerbomb for years and love it. I am not a floral person at all so this is definitely not floral. Can't describe it but it is long lasting and unique.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Have worn Flowerbomb for years and love it. I am not a floral person at all so this is definitely not floral. Can't describe it but it is long lasting and unique.

I also really like flowerbomb and I don't usually like floral fragrances either.

The fragrance notes are Tea, Bergamot, Freesia, Jasmine and Rose Orchid.  

Trusted Contributor

Hello so nice to hear from you.  Yes I still love Rose and I buy the O'Loctine {sp} Roese Et Raines and I love it it is so soft and sweet and it is not too sweet and it is beautiful in rollar ball and it is not like the rose scent that will choke you.  Very mild and I have asked men what they thini of it, friends of mine and they liked it.  So I hope you get a rollar ball.

Trusted Contributor

It is strong for me but I do like the sample size I got. 

Honored Contributor

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

Does anyone enjoy this scent?

I think now I have too many fragrances.  I use the roller balls..........and then I got a nice gift of flower bomb.  It is different but I like it.

LOVE IT!  It's truly the only scent I continue to rebuy!  I wear it more often than others.  I occasionally wear Pure Grace in the Summer and Angel in the Winter, but Flowerbomb is year round!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"