Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Flaky scalp/buildup

Has anyone else had this problem? I've been using WEN religiously and exclusively for about 1 1/2 years now and LOVE it. I have been cleansing my hair about 2 or 3 times a week with POM using the cleanse, rinse, repeat method...but by about the the 2nd or 3rd day, I get this unsightly flaky buildup on my scalp, mostly in the front and crown area. I called WEN Cust. Serv and they said to make sure I'm rinsing it completely out. Not much help, since I rinse like CRAZY. I am almost 100% certain it isn't dandruff because my scalp isn't dry at all.

Any input on what to do? I really don't want to go the dandruff shampoo method, and I tried mixing in some Tea Tree with my POM and that doesn't seem to be helping...at least not yet after 2 weeks.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View