Honored Contributor
Top Find-A286117 Desperately need facial cream. Tried CeraVe not working, Plus! Feels heavy.
Respected Contributor

First Aid is really nice...  and is one of the moisturizers I'm using now.   I've given it as gifts and eveyone has loved it.  One woman in my office told me it cleared up a dry patch on her son.  She had previously and unsucessfully used so many other products but nothing else worked.

You can use the unscented on your face and body.   I also love Tula.  It's very light but moisturizing.

Trusted Contributor

Go to Beautypedia for reviews/ingredients critique on drugstore/dept store/online skin care & makeup.  If I remember correctly, First Aid Beauty wasn't rated that highly.  Plus it's very expensive IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

This is one of my top two beauty products that I always have a back up. I have sensitivie skin and a ton of allergies and I can use this product. The difference in my skin is something that I thought I would never achieve. 

I have used it on "transfer" poision ivy/oak (no blisters) and it actually healed the bumps. I've used it on really dry patches of skin from allergic reactions to hand soap.  i swear by this stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

This is one of my top two beauty products that I always have a back up. I have sensitivie skin and a ton of allergies and I can use this product. The difference in my skin is something that I thought I would never achieve. 

I have used it on "transfer" poision ivy/oak (no blisters) and it actually healed the bumps. I've used it on really dry patches of skin from allergic reactions to hand soap.  i swear by this stuff.

Thank you for taking the time to share with me your experience. Ordered the unscented version. Plan using on my face.💓
Respected Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty

[ Edited ]

I ordered this a few years back. Sensitive, dry skin. This did not provide the moisture that I needed. Highly over-priced, over-rated  and barely average for anyone who really needs moisture IMHO.

Try Vanicream, available at most drugstores.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I live in a very dry, cold climate in Colorado.  I love the moisture it gives my dry skin. I use the cream on my body and use the spf day cream and firming nite cream.  Products are great.  They are pricey, but it takes a small amount of product.