Honored Contributor

First Aid Beauty!! 💜

[ Edited ]
A286117 Amazing!!! This is my new facial moisturizer. Multi Tasking!! Feels like no other cream. Sensitive issues life saving. Started have little bumps on my arms and behind knee. First use could feel a difference. No lie!! Even use around my eyes.
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Aid Beauty!! 💜

This cream has saved me at least twice in the past when I was trying out new masks.  My sensitive skin burned so badly it was all red and crusty.  I tried different ointments and aloe vera, but this one worked the fastest to calm it down and heal it.  I bought this same set last year.  Compared to even the biggest jar you could get at Sephora, this duo is indeed a steal. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
A286117 Amazing!!! This is my new facial moisturizer. Multi Tasking!! Feels like no other cream. Sensitive issues life saving. Started have little bumps on my arms and behind knee. First use could feel a difference. No lie!! Even use around my eyes.

@Sweet_Serenity

You have my attention!  What kind of texture does this have?  Is it greasy or heavy?  Even though I am old (LOL), I still tend to break out and get clogged pores if I try to use something heavier.  I would really like to have your input.  Thanks, so much!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

You have my attention!  What kind of texture does this have?  Is it greasy or heavy?  Even though I am old (LOL), I still tend to break out and get clogged pores if I try to use something heavier.  I would really like to have your input.  Thanks, so much!!!! 

My pleasure!! Trust me! Know what you want. Fact is, Tried very popular drug store brand CeraVe moisturizer in tub. For me felt very heavy on my face!! Never felt absorbed in my skin. Later in a short period of time!! Face dry!! Very dry. Price wise 15.00 not the money understand. Just saying! FAB price incredible!! For the amount of product and more importantly! Quality. FAB Swear#! Won't clog your pores. Listen, You have 30 days try the cream. This is what I suggest you do. Get the cream! Auto delivery. Unscented version is the one use. Natural fresh smell. Try it! If for some reason you don't love it, Which I know you will love FAB! Return easy peasy. Texture light! Melts easily into your skin. No greasy feeling! Light as air! Would say whipped cream texture. FYI special price is right! Do the math. Like I said, Came back orderd another set on auto delivery. Don't want to be without! Money saved great. More importantly, Cream works!! Never feel greasy even if I'm having personal summer moment!! Lol You know what I mean.🙋

Respected Contributor

These products are great.  I have dry, sensitive skin and this has made such a difference.  My skin just glows.  I've always had trouble with sun screen irritating my skin, but I can use their 5 in 1 spf 30 with no problems.  I'm in the pool a lot and what a difference this has made on my body.  You only need a little.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

My pleasure!! Trust me! Know what you want. Fact is, Tried very popular drug store brand CeraVe moisturizer in tub. For me felt very heavy on my face!! Never felt absorbed in my skin. Later in a short period of time!! Face dry!! Very dry. Price wise 15.00 not the money understand. Just saying! FAB price incredible!! For the amount of product and more importantly! Quality. FAB Swear#! Won't clog your pores. Listen, You have 30 days try the cream. This is what I suggest you do. Get the cream! Auto delivery. Unscented version is the one use. Natural fresh smell. Try it! If for some reason you don't love it, Which I know you will love FAB! Return easy peasy. Texture light! Melts easily into your skin. No greasy feeling! Light as air! Would say whipped cream texture. FYI special price is right! Do the math. Like I said, Came back orderd another set on auto delivery. Don't want to be without! Money saved great. More importantly, Cream works!! Never feel greasy even if I'm having personal summer moment!! Lol You know what I mean.🙋

@Sweet_Serenity

Aren't you sweet to describe it so glowingly!  I can tell you are really a fan!  It certainly sounds nice.  I do use CeraVe cream but only on my body.  The cream is way too heavy for me to use on my face as well.  I have such sensitive skin -- and yes, I know many people say this, but in my case, it is true.  I mean, most everything makes me itch or break out.  So, I'm constantly looking for something that soothes, protects, but doesn't make me look like a grease ball!  I am certainly going to look in to this product.  Thanks so much!  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

@Sweet_Serenity

Aren't you sweet to describe it so glowingly!  I can tell you are really a fan!  It certainly sounds nice.  I do use CeraVe cream but only on my body.  The cream is way too heavy for me to use on my face as well.  I have such sensitive skin -- and yes, I know many people say this, but in my case, it is true.  I mean, most everything makes me itch or break out.  So, I'm constantly looking for something that soothes, protects, but doesn't make me look like a grease ball!  I am certainly going to look in to this product.  Thanks so much!  

Like you, Highly sensitive to products. Never used to be this way. Imo menaspose is the reason. Women dry up! Hair skin so on. Think about it. Meant to add, Forgot. Instantly as explained skin on my lower inside arm and behind knee ( leg broke as child) completely healed. Mean! Within days. Differcult explaining rash, couldn't really see the bumps. Felt creepy like scaley. You can imagine! How I felt. Elated putting it midely. One more thing, Lines on my neck have softened dramatically. You are correct! Not able to sing the praises of this cream enough. Do math, For the amount of product and more importantly quality of the results produced. Happy Dance!💃
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity  AGREE COMPLETELY.  Love this moisturizer both for the face and body.  The texture is gorgeous...  light, whipped, and absorbs beautifully.  Would love a TSV sometime soon.   The set you mentioned is priced really well since it lasts a long time.  I also have the balm, which is completely different in texture and needs to be warmed up a little between your fingers for a few seconds.  It's a richer formula and best for spot treatments.  Great line.   Gave this out during the holidays as gifts to some of the woment in my office and they LOVED it.  One woman actually thanked me several days later and let me know it was the ONLY product that cleared up a very dry patch on her young son's face.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

@Sweet_Serenity

Like you, Highly sensitive to products. Never used to be this way. Imo menaspose is the reason. Women dry up! Hair skin so on. Think about it. Meant to add, Forgot. Instantly as explained skin on my lower inside arm and behind knee ( leg broke as child) completely healed. Mean! Within days. Differcult explaining rash, couldn't really see the bumps. Felt creepy like scaley. You can imagine! How I felt. Elated putting it midely. One more thing, Lines on my neck have softened dramatically. You are correct! Not able to sing the praises of this cream enough. Do math, For the amount of product and more importantly quality of the results produced. Happy Dance!💃

@Sweet_Serenity

It's wonderful when you find a product that really helps --- for a change!  And also, even better when it does not cost a fortune!  I decided to go see a derm and have an appointment next week.  I am going to bring some of my concerns and see if I get any where.  My experinece has been in the past that they are really not so helpful when it comes to recommending products - unless if is a prescription --- or unless you want a cosmetic procedure done.  I have 2 really nice derms and I do like them, but they don't seem to want to give you product help.  Other than the one tells me that I must use CeraVe on my body because of problems that Ihave.  I appreciate the detailed explanation that you gave and all the help that you received from this product.  I am going to mention this product to her and see what she says about it.  Wish me luck!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm interested in trying. I like that there are no sulfates or parabens in the cleanser/cream.