Honored Contributor

Re: Finally, a drugstore lipstick I like

@123SuzyQ123   Hey, suzie! I finally found you. I'm doing well, thanks. Have you decided to move or not move? Are you still into DAYS? Darn, I tried to drop it and it didn't work (sigh). It's an addiction I guess, but you know what? It's my down time and I enjoy it, good or bad. Besides, I love sounding off on the board-gets my anger out, hahaha.

My mom wore Cherries in the Snow forever. I'll bet in her later years she didn't even know it was still around.

Stay in touch, GF.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, wow, Jud!  Your Mom and I liked the same Revlon lipstick! 

I still cannot decide between moving closer to my aging siblings, or staying close to DS and DGS!!   Grrr....wish I still had my old decision-making abilities!!

Glad to hear that you are getting better!  Oh, I rarely tune in to Days, but I do drop in on your thread to see how you guys are doing!

Stay in touch!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw an article the other day comparing lipsticks, however, the prices were European  but what they emphasized was the quality and price.  The more expensive one which had a European name had just about the same ingredients as the less expensive which was Rimmel.  The comparison proved it is not necessary to spend a lot of money to get what you want in a lipstick.  Many years ago I wore Revlon until I switched to Mac.  I don't wear the Mac anymore and have gone back to Revlon and am very glad I did.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

I'm glad I found this thread! Based on all the recommendations for Revlon lipstick, I bought one this morning - Smokey Rose - and I love it! And I had a $2.50 coupon so I ended up paying $2.47 for it! 

Valued Contributor

Really glad this topic came up. The other day I saw a lippie color that I really liked but the proce was 25.00. I just wasn't going to spend that much . After reading this thread I'm going to check out Revlon again.

Honored Contributor

I also use and like Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've worn Revlon lipstick for probably 40 years! It's the best. It's always been creamy and it lasts - and it's very affordable.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not a fan of reds, but that In the Red is really pretty.  Does this line of lipsticks have that horrible chemical smell that Revlon has always had?

Respected Contributor

these are nice an cruelty freeBlackmail in color Blackmail Vice Lipstick Palette

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not too much of a makeup person and I only have 2 lipsticks - one is Lipstick Queen medievel and the other I wear when the medeival would clash is a nude from Revlon called  275 crazy for coffee. I find these 2 cover all my lipstick needs.