Contributor

Finally Found My New Foundation!!!!!

I finally found a foundation that I absolutely love.....it's Revlon's new 24-Hour Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation. It comes in a glass jar and it was hard to decide on a color. They have the color chart under each jar but they are usually not accurate so I tipped the jars over to see from the bottom but that didn't help much since they all looked pretty light. Must be the reflection of the light coming through the glass bottom. Anyway, I usually wear Tarte's Amazonian Clay in the tan color, so I chose color #400 Early Tan and it's a perfect match for Tarte's color. You only need just a tiny bit as a little goes a long way....I just tap my fingertip into the jar so only a little bit is stuck to it and apply that "tap" to an area of my face (doing it several different places till my face is done) and then I just blend it out. I tried using a brush but that layed it on much too heavy.

I like this even better that Tarte's new foundation from the upcoming July TSV. First I put LG's spackle on and then I use the Colorstay Foundation over that so it's not so matte looking.

Even after 12 hours, I still didn't have shiney breakthrough, doesn't wear off, and it doesn't settle into tiny fine lines. I am 59 and have combo (normal/oily T-Zone) skin.

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation 6 Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation Review & Swatches