Super Contributor

Fig on my face

Summer is over so I guess I go all mad scientist. I decided to amp up the Retin A to the full 0.1 strength. First couple of days I could tell I would need to work up to this one slowly or go around with peeling skin for a week like when I first started. Backed off for a few day and have used it full strength for two nights now.

I have been washing my face with the Body CC so I wasn't too worried about using Wen on my face so today I used the Fig treatment oil instead of my regular moisturizer. (the wrong thing on skin sensitive from Retin A could be one hot chocolate mess!) I love the softness and the scent. I had no burning at all an my skin feels so moisturized, not peeling and not greasy. Very very pleased and glad I finally decided to give the oils a try. They really do have many purposes!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View