Respected Contributor

Re: Favorite goat milk soap, shampoo, lotion

The wipes are up at $32.86.  I think I've decided to only get those and not the body cream set.  I was also looking at the charcoal face scrub but not at $6.99 shipping (and I still wouldn't qualify for the extra 15% off).

I don't get those big sets because they always come with soap and I have enough soap to last me years!!

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Beekman unscented goat milk soap contains too many ingredients and the goat milk is far down on the list.  Bend Goat's Milk Soap only contains (in this order), goat milk, saponified coconut oil, olive oil, palm oil.

@henderson have you ever used Bend soap body lotions or their natural deodorant at all? 

Valued Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@butterfly123

I use and enjoy goat milk soap from two places that I've tried so far.  One is Bend Soap dot com and the other is Goat Milk Stuff dot com.  I like to buy goat milk soap where goat milk is the first or second ingredient and that has a minimal number of ingredients.  Another company I've tried (not their bar soaps but their lotion) and enjoy is The Goat Milk Soap Store dot com.  There are many out there to try.  All of the ones I mention are much cheaper than Beekman and don't have a lot of unecessary ingredients.  HTH

@Texasmouse.....I love the soaps and lotions from the Bend Soap Company, too.  Their soap has only 4 ingredients with goat milk as the first one listed. I've been using the Sweet Orange soap and lotion and the few psoriasis patches I had are all but gone....not to make any medicinal claims....but it works great for me! The oatmeal infused soap is awesome, too. Really lathers up and makes my skin so soft.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

The wipes are up at $32.86.  I think I've decided to only get those and not the body cream set.  I was also looking at the charcoal face scrub but not at $6.99 shipping (and I still wouldn't qualify for the extra 15% off).

I don't get those big sets because they always come with soap and I have enough soap to last me years!!

@sueinsf I hear you about the big sets.  Those are my 2 favorite scents and luckily I have friends and family who also love them so I split them up for various gifts.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@05gage25 wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@butterfly123

I use and enjoy goat milk soap from two places that I've tried so far.  One is Bend Soap dot com and the other is Goat Milk Stuff dot com.  I like to buy goat milk soap where goat milk is the first or second ingredient and that has a minimal number of ingredients.  Another company I've tried (not their bar soaps but their lotion) and enjoy is The Goat Milk Soap Store dot com.  There are many out there to try.  All of the ones I mention are much cheaper than Beekman and don't have a lot of unecessary ingredients.  HTH

@Texasmouse.....I love the soaps and lotions from the Bend Soap Company, too.  Their soap has only 4 ingredients with goat milk as the first one listed. I've been using the Sweet Orange soap and lotion and the few psoriasis patches I had are all but gone....not to make any medicinal claims....but it works great for me! The oatmeal infused soap is awesome, too. Really lathers up and makes my skin so soft.  Smiley Happy

@05gage25

I have the oatmeal & honey goat milk soap at my sink in our bathroom and use it with my Clarisonic to wash my face in the evening. I also use it to wash my hands after each step in my skincare routine, when I'm getting ready for work in the morning, and no matter how many times I wash my hands with this soap, my hands never feel dry or over-stripped. Right now, I'm using the All Shield soap in the shower and have even used it to wash my hair. It makes my skin feel so soft afterwards and my hair too! Sweet Orange is one of their scents I want to try. 😃

ETA I have the unscented lotion but haven't tried it yet because I'm trying to finish what I'm currently using, but I'm pretty sure I'll be equally impressed with it.

Honored Contributor

@henderson, how are their lotions?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.