Respected Contributor

StillRachB I have tried many...high end and drugstore.  I have fallen in love with Physician Formula Concealer.  It gives me the right coverage and is very light.  Plus, it is Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.  

Super Contributor

I absolutely love and continue to use Mac Studio Finish Concealer. What I love is it doubles as a foundation as well.

Respected Contributor

I have a couple that are my go to's. IT Cosmetics, Laura Mercier and L'Oreal True Match gel stick.

Sometimes I mix the IT Bye Bye Undereye with a smidge of CC cream for a lighter texture.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

MAC Studio Finish. I use it underye and as a spot concealer.

Honored Contributor

As a basic concealer that I use every where --- I love Cover Girl - CG Smoother.  I use it on broken caps on my face, under eye darkness, blemishes, as an over-all color at times with powder.  I also get these little red blood bruises sometimes on my arms and I even use it on them & it helps cover them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I like IT Bye Bye Undereyes ...  I have a lot of darkness around my eyes and very sensitive skin.  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer-love it!

Bobbi Brown Corrector

I have another one, but I can't remember the name, it is a lot like ByeBye under eye, you use a teeny tiny amount, I will post the name after I get home, it works really well too.....

Sorry just getting around to posting back about the other concealer, it is called Onomie, it is very very similar to Byebye Under Eye, you need such a tiny tiny bit, but this does not crease, it is really very good....I believe you can purchase samples first!

Trusted Contributor

Exuviance is the the one that works best for me. I have dry skin and some sun spots and it covers them. A little goes a very long way. I recieved a free sample at Ulta and liked it so much better than It Bye Buy Undereye that I bought a tube. It lasts forever.