Super Contributor
I'm looking for a concealer that doesn't look dry/cakey and won't settle into fine lines. Concealer is the one area of makeup I'm not overly familiar with. I've avoided it until now. But I now need to cover some MINOR dark shadows under my eyes and the occasional blemish. What concealer do you like? I'm open to both drugstore brands and prestige/department store brands. Thanks everyone!
Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite concealers?

[ Edited ]

Two that work great for me are:

- Benefit Fake-Up Hydrating Concealer: Terrific for under eyes; never settles.

- Josie Maran Creamy Concealer Crayon: I use for any other discoloration I may have from time to time. A tiny bit does it. Also no settling or caking, ever.

Respected Contributor

You can try Maybelline's instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer.  I got it because it is mentioned many times by various YouTube beauty bloggers. Many agree that it is comparable to prestige make-up brands. I personally like it a lot once I learned how to get the product out (you have to twist the product until the concealer fills the sponge).

Honored Contributor

Both of Edward Bess's concealers sold here are wonderful. I also like Boing from Benefit. If all you need is a light undereye concealer, I'd consider a drug store brand of some sort of coverstick.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love Mac Studio Finish concealer. There is a wide range of shades and it never cakes, creases or looks like you are wearing concealer. I have tried many but this one matches my complexion perfectly...

Honored Contributor

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer-love it!

Bobbi Brown Corrector

I have another one, but I can't remember the name, it is a lot like ByeBye under eye, you use a teeny tiny amount, I will post the name after I get home, it works really well too.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite concealers?

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of them that I like to use, trade off using them too.

Sometimes I'll reach for Mally's BB defender cream as an all-over. Love how it's creamy yet instantly dries into a dewy powder feel. Covers nicely and wherever I need a bit more coverage I use It bye bye not only under eyes but great coverage for sun spots.

It not Mally then my all-over could be Dr Denese SPF 30 moisture tint, followed by It Bye bye (always use this).

My third choice  is It CC SPF 50 concealer.

I like all three of these - they cover/conceal, light on my face, they don't sit in creases.

Trusted Contributor

I like IT...........and I love their poreless powder.  It PoreLess Powder is fablous for my nose.  Can't even tell I have powder on.

Trusted Contributor

I do not know these new designrs in cosmetics...........Edward Bess, Charlotte Tilbury, Hour Glass.......so many new people?

Respected Contributor

NARS Radiant creamy concealer is good.