Trusted Contributor

I just recently bought the new Doll 10 brow product here and am very impressed.  I purposely tested it to check it's durability and it held up very well.  It is also a pot with a brush (brush is included with it).  I didn't wash it off the first night and my brows looked really good in the AM.  Very easy pomade to apply and I thought cost was pretty reasonable condsidering you also get the brow brush.

I think I have tried at least 25 to 30 types of brow products/brands and quite a few have been mentioned already.  I did not care for the IT pencil or for YBF's pencil but I think that comes down to personal preference over applicator use.   There are times when I just want something quick and thorough and find I turn to mascara type brow applicators when I am in that mood.  

Honored Contributor

It's important to know what you're starting with; myself I have brows but they're blonde and sparse. I really like a powder but I've recently discovered Benefit's Gimme Brow which is fibers you brush on like mascara.

I don't believe it would work with no brows to adhere to.

I always finish with a gel and lately I've been using Skinn's clear brow gel.

I also have 2 different Ready to Wear brow products. One is a gel/powder hybrid with an angled brush at the opposite end to dip into it and the other is almost like a skinny (skinny) felt tip applicator. Both are good but I could use a lighter shade for the latter.

Occasional Contributor

It Cosmetics build-a-brow is the best, especially if you need to fill in/add to what you've got. The brush is worth the price of admission!

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Build-A-Brow-24hr-Waterproof-5-in1-Creme-Gel-Stain-w-Brush.product.A...

Respected Contributor

I used to use Avon's Glimmersticks for Brows.  Very inexpensive and I really did like it.  But the whole China/animal testing thing made me switch.  I've been using YBF for a few years and really like it.

Honored Contributor

I use Anastasia brow powder duo.  I've used it for many years.  I tried lots of different brow products before I found this one.  I love it.  They have lots of different colors in the brow powder duo, too.  I have sparse brows due to a thyroid condition and overplucking when I was young.  I think it looks very natural.

I also use their duo brush to apply it.  It's a spool on one end and brush on the other.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite brow products

[ Edited ]

Totally agree with Wackers ... was about to post the same thing.  Loving Doll 10.. and I too have used all stated here and then some.  Adding Too Faced which was my absolute favorite.  YBF and IT were two I did not care for at all.

No thought is worth thinking.....
Trusted Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

Totally agree with Wackers ... was about to post the same thing.  Loving Doll 10.. and I too have used all stated here and then some.  Adding Too Faced which was my absolute favorite.  YBF and IT were two I did not care for at all.

What is the Two Faced brow product like?  I can't believe there is one out there I have not either tried/used or at least tested ! LOL

Doll 10 comes in a very nice, almost fancy, compact rather than a pot as I initially described.  Seems to be designed so that the compact closes tightly without a lot of effort which is a nice feature.

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

While my thinned out brows are black, I fill in with Laura Geller brow marker....it seems to darker to my brow color after application.

Also, it doesn't fade and smear: at night when I remove makeup, it still looks great.  Cost: approx. $35 ( it lasts a long time so I'm not exactly sure. ). I use both the single point and the triple point markers.

HTH

Sounds quite effective !!

Honored Contributor

I decided to go ahead and try the Anastasia dipbrow, they didn't have my color at Sephora though so I had to order online. Thanks for all the replies.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

My Anastasia Dipbrow arrived and I really love it. Just wanted to update. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval