Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite FULL COVERAGE liquid foundation

@suzyQ3

I know the Lumi version has a pump dispenser but I do not need the 'shine' look on my face, I prefer the matte of the True Match version. I don't understand why L'Oreal doesn't put  the matte version in a pump dispenser.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3

I know the Lumi version has a pump dispenser but I do not need the 'shine' look on my face, I prefer the matte of the True Match version. I don't understand why L'Oreal doesn't put  the matte version in a pump dispenser.

I don't understand why EVERY liquid foundation is not in a pump dispenser. :-)

Lumi looks like a natural, maybe satin/luminoud finish on me -- not shiny or particularly dewy at all. But I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who tends toward oily.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3

Lumi looks like a natural, maybe satin/luminoud finish on me -- not shiny or particularly dewy at all. But I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who tends toward oily.

I may have to test it at my local CVS. I would love to compare it there instead of buying and returning.

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3

I may have to test it at my local CVS. I would love to compare it there instead of buying and returning.

@JustJazzmom, since the topic of the thread is "Favorite FULL COVERAGE liquid foundation," I should mention that Lumi is not one of them. It's light to medium and somewhat buildable.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

Kat Von D makes a good, opaque liquid foundation. I am currently loving Lancome's Teint Idole.

I second the Kat Von D Lock It foundation. Does not budge and covers a lot of sins.  I also have the Teint Idol in a stick (not a liquid, I know) but have not worn it yet for a real work out, but when I tried it initially I loved the coverage.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@suzyQ3

@JustJazzmom, since the topic of the thread is "Favorite FULL COVERAGE liquid foundation," I should mention that Lumi is not one of them. It's light to medium and somewhat buildable.

Thanks @suzyQ3, I wasn't aware that it was a light to medium coverage. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, all. I'm going to check out cover fx, Kat Von d and Teint Idole stick. But I'm still open to any other suggestions.
Trusted Contributor

Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation by 100% Pure.  A little pricey but they often have sales and it is also sold by Dermstore which also often has sales.

Valued Contributor

There is a 5-piece 100% Pure kit on Evine with Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation in it.
Esteemed Contributor

Trish McEvoy