Respected Contributor

Re: Fave Bobbi Brown products

My two favorites are the concealing and correcting palette with the yellow powder sold here at the Q and her stick cream sheer cheek tints( I use it on my lips too) that are offered every now and again.
Valued Contributor

Hands-down, my fave is the Illuminating Bronzer in Antigua. One of my favorite all time products--not just fave BB item. Never thought that a fair girl like me, with some skin issues, could wear Bronzer until I found this product. It wakes up my entire face. Doesn't make me look "tanned" like I used to think bronzers did--just makes me look healthy. Love love love this product! I also really like her Corrector & Concealer. And the Beach fragrance and body lotion. I've tried lots of BB products over the years, but for me, these are the stand outs.Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

cream shadow is great and I like her lipgloss and bb cream

Honored Contributor

Of course her gel eyeliners, and eye creams. Also love her Vitamin Enriched Face Base.

Super Contributor

The only Bobbi Brown product I use consistently over and over again are her shimmerbricks.

Valued Contributor

I love her creamy lip colors, I have 3 that I wear all the time. Also her Pot Rouge which I also have in 3 shades that I use most of the time for a natural flush of color and they last a long time.

Honored Contributor

I really like her long lasting cream eye shadow. It really does last and you DON't NEED a primer. Her mascara is also very nice if you want to treat yourself. No smears.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 wonderfulworld said: My two favorites are the concealing and correcting palette with the yellow powder sold here at the Q and her stick cream sheer cheek tints( I use it on my lips too) that are offered every now and again.

I have a full size of just the yellow powder and love it. It's not too yellow; it does a wonderful job not only of setting concealer but as an allover face powder as well. It's good for subtly toning down any redness. Very finely-milled.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Cream blushes (pot rouge) -- probably have 10 of these. Gel liner -- probably have 15. Cream shadows - ~8-10. Lipsticks -- too many to count!! Also, her skin foundation is good, as is her foundation stick when you want heavier coverage. I used to use her corrector and concealer, but just got away from it. Her shadows are generally very good, as are her powder blushes. HTH!
Regular Contributor

I love a lot of her products! I consistently use many of her cream shadows and liners. My most recent fave is black scotch liner. So pretty! I like several foundation formulas depending on the season. Pot rouge is versatile. Italian rosé is my fave lipstick in the creamy formula. The rest are too drying for me. Love the extra moisturizing cream for nighttime. Only buy this on sale since it's expensive. Find a counter somewhere and get to know an associate. Or call website CS. They are very helpful. And have fun playing!