Respected Contributor

I used Summer Honey Peach for my first cleanse and Pear for the second. I never had this much shine and body! But alas, I only have one more bottle of Summer Honey Peach left. Very upsetting, to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fantastic Body and Shine

Summer honey peach is amazing, I'll have to try it with Tuscan pear.
Honored Contributor

I agree, Summer honey peach is the best ever. When I started with WEN, I had great hair (have had great hair my whole life) but I couldn't find anything that gave me super shiny, bouncy hair. I finally found it with SHP. It also gives me volume (which I don't even need!). I've never had something give me amazing shine AND volume AND bounce! Most volumizing products dull and dry out my hair.

Well, I can wax poetic all day long about SHP so I best stop while I'm ahead, lol. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

The Pear is unbelievable. The Pear styling creme along with it is REAL nice. I got it on Chaz's site and I liked it so much I went back for another one. I only need one pump per cleanse so it'll last. Peach was nice too but the Pear results for me are way better. The smell of both is mmmmmm, nice.