Super Contributor
On 8/22/2014 sjk73 said:

Okay, I have a question... I have seen on here that they will be offering the new seasonals as they come into their perspective season 32oz. Now, that said will this include the old ones as well in the tsv or will you have to get the old ones separate? This is kind of confusing and I'd like to know before the show airs. Calling Bebe777 if she's not still on vacation or Bruingirl!!! I know you guys must know.

So I'll try to answer this question till one of the above ladies comes and clears it up:

The TSV is a totally separate package that has nothing to do with seasonals, so don't worry about trying to frantically stock up when it airs (it's that 4pc salon experience package - 32oz. CC, 6oz. VTS, 6oz. SC, and 2oz. RM).

I believe they have two different configurations for the re-release of the seasonals - I saw somewhere recently (maybe on a post by GF that got poofed almost as soon as it appeared) that you can buy whichever fall seasonal you prefer on its own, or you can get all three as a set.

Both options should have AD available. You would get all three seasonal offerings, past and present, for fall (FGP, FAS, and the new one), winter (WVM, WCM, and the new one), spring (SGT, SOB, and the new one), and summer (SMC, SHP, and the new one); or you could just get the new seasonal release on AD for winter, spring, and summer.

I believe if you choose an old fall seasonal when this configuration airs it's a one and done kinda thing.

Hope this helps! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor
On 8/22/2014 sjk73 said:

Okay, I have a question... I have seen on here that they will be offering the new seasonals as they come into their perspective season 32oz. Now, that said will this include the old ones as well in the tsv or will you have to get the old ones separate? This is kind of confusing and I'd like to know before the show airs. Calling Bebe777 if she's not still on vacation or Bruingirl!!! I know you guys must know.

Hi the following was posted a earlier this month on Dooters FB page...I must have forgotten to post it...

One thing I overheard is Fall Seasonal's are going to be available in 16 oz AND 32 oz and no Auto Delivery is required to get Winter Seasonal's. Gotta love Chaz Dean and the way he listens to what his customer's want. Personally, I'm addicted to MINTS so I'll probably need another Winter Vanilla Mint to mix in with my WEN Pets. Well, along with the upcoming NEW Winter because that's what I've been sporting the last week in the RTM and it's a WOW. I think I'm getting ahead of myself because I've been using Fall T us can Pear. My carrot delivery didn't come last week or this week (so far) and as grumpy as that makes me, I have WEN to keep me calm. And peppermints. Oh, and cookies.
live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

You may be able to order as a set for 16 & 32 and it's prob 'buy more save more' on the 16ozs. I'm not saying I know, but I only saw 'Choice of' listed. My current guess; you just select how many of each during the ordering process each season or AD for equal amounts of each offered formula all four seasons - though since it's not necessary, maybe there's no AD at all.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor
Anyone know the possible price on the seasonal 32oz? I'm priming up my credit card now. I want to buy a truckload of the FAS!!!
Respected Contributor
On 8/22/2014 Shopping momma said: Anyone know the possible price on the seasonal 32oz? I'm priming up my credit card now. I want to buy a truckload of the FAS!!!

They have never been any higher than a core scent, $49.50.

Respected Contributor
Hi again bebe! glad to ""see"" you. I'm an insomniac big time tonight but finally sleepy. At least I caught GF a minute ago.
Honored Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Kjelle said: Hi again bebe! glad to "see" you. I'm an insomniac big time tonight but finally sleepy. At least I caught GF a minute ago.
Hi Kjelle, I logged off right after I posted do I must have just missed you as well as GF. I'm away right now and while I'm having a very relaxing time but, for whatever reason, I've been waking up in the middle of the night. I hope you are having a wonderful August!!! -- bebeSmiley Happy