Respected Contributor

Facial Mask for STRESSED OUT FACE! Do U know of one?

[ Edited ]

The last 2 months of my life have been a living #e++ AND MY FACE SHOWS IT.

Anyone know of a mask to help?

Anger can really mess up your face.

I KNOW, I KNOW -- I've got to change my attitude.

But honestly, some things are SO EGREGIOUS, they're just not easy to "get over".

Smiley Frustrated

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Frequent Contributor

Re: Facial Mask for STRESSED OUT FACE! Do U know of one?

[ Edited ]

Benton Snail Bee High Content Face Mask . . . yes there is snail filtrate and bee venom in it.  I bought this after reading a Korean skincare blog and it is amazing.  I ordered from Amazon and it is around $17 for 10 masks.  I use it twice a week and my skin is extremely hydrated when I take the mask off.  It is a sheet mask that you leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.  Don't rinse your face after taking it off but massage any remaining serum into your skin.  Love it!

I was so focused on explaining the product that I forgot to tell you that I hope things get better for you soon.

Trusted Contributor

You may have to be more specific about what you are seeing about your face that are issues for you i.e. dryness, lines, redness etc.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Super Contributor

I always grab the original GlamGlow in a black jar when I need a mega boost of radiance, smoothness and instant results. One of my all time favorites. The Diptyque Multi-Use Exfoliating Clay is also heavenly (has crushed marble in it) if you're looking for effective resurfacing.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lush has great fresh masks that I use in times like these. There is one called catastrophe cosmetic that I use when I'm stressed and my face shows it. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Idk about a face mask of much help for this, but I would use a nice brightening product, like a vitamin C line.  Keep your skin hydrated too, and use a good moisturizer.   Spend some time at night cleansing well, and then apply a vitamin C, followed by a rich moisturizer.   If you like a mask...M.Asam makes a tightening one called VinoLift.   I haven't used it, but it gets good reviews.   I do like many of his products.

Honored Contributor

Not being a smart aleck, but I don't think it's the face that is stressed out.

How about some sessions of yoga and some chamomile tea?

Respected Contributor

Re: Lush Cosmetic Catastrophe

Rats!  "Out of Stock" ...

Must be good!
Thanks!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

If you are looking for a mask that will chill you out/de-stress you, you may want to go to a spa where both the smells and music work like a charm.

For moisturisation, I like the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Moisturising Face Mask which you can even leave overnight.  Stress can really sap the moisture out of your skin. You can't beat the ingredients in this mask.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

The last 2 months of my life have been a living #e++ AND MY FACE SHOWS IT.

Anyone know of a mask to help?

Anger can really mess up your face.

I KNOW, I KNOW -- I've got to change my attitude.

But honestly, some things are SO EGREGIOUS, they're just not easy to "get over".

Smiley Frustrated

HOW does your face show it? You didn't say, so I don't know whether you need a mask for dehydrated skin, a mask for acne, a mask for blackheads, or what. I use different masks for each symptom.

For acne, my favorite is the Out of Trouble mask my Origins. For blackheads and acne, try their Clear Improvement charcoal. If your skin is dehydrated, Their Drink Up Intensive mask is great for dehydration. For dull skin, try First Aid Beauty's Radiance Overnight Mask. That one can be drying, so be ready with a good moisturizer in the AM.

I use the Out of Trouble and Clear Improvement masks as either full-face masks or as spot treatments overnight.