Honored Contributor

Re: FYI: Mally's Shadow Sticks have been discontinued.

If they are like those Extra ones in the 5 pc set, they aren't very good. They do not stay on like the old formulas. I won't be buying anymore of them if they are changing them all to the Extra formula.

Honored Contributor

Oh kwap !!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm not buying from sweet Mallly anymore these days. Just not too crazy about anthing in the line I have tried - just don't reach for what i own of hers but I have so many other brands I tend to go to...I admit she has a great thing with her midnight liner! so smooth...but found others ...yet love hers most I think. I just think things will not be sticking around and I get to love products and want to repurchase.

I've learned to enjoy 3 of her eye stix but own Laura Mercier's and BB's and like BB's shades better some are more matte (one of Mally's color sticks is so pretty).. I won't miss those sparkles (most are way to sparkly!). I hope Mally succeeds, I enjoy her but even like Laura Geller being a smaller business (well larger then Mally's) they go discontinuing products too often - will own maybe 2 of hers and Mally's due to that.

I'm sticking with products and m/u that seems to be selling a long time.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I still like her mascara best of anyone's--but I found I prefer Too Faced Eyeshadows to hers (for blendability) and I ended up loving Bare Escentuals foundation more than Laura Geller or IT. I've tried quite a few lines and ended up with a set of faves from each. IT has great CC++ cream with SPF for summer, Mally has great mascara and Too Faced has the best shadows. 

The Mally Sticks were too shimmery--I hope the new ones will be to your liking. I'm sure she will continue them. 

I got a new sort of shadow stick from Bare Escentuals in the last TSV, which I really like (a kit where I use every single item.) The stick goes on with that cream-to-liquid feel and it's a beautiful taupe like Mally makes, only not as shimmery. I hope they make more colors as I just LOVE this shadow stick. It's great for quick makeup--stroke it on and you have an eye look. Done. 

Honored Contributor

Backe when QVC had the New Beauty Test Tube, a full-size Mally shadow stick was included in one of the tubes.  I absolutely loved it.  It went on nicely and lasted on me all day.  I used it from lashline to just above my brow bone.

However, I thought they were expensive and a stick didn't last long when I used it daily.   

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Oh kwap !!!

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" I love these too!! Going to the Ulta Store today.
Trusted Contributor

I love Mally's original shadow sticks, particularly, Taupe and Twilight.  Very disappointing to hear this news.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*