Frequent Contributor

FYI - Interesting Info Concerning BE Ready Foundation from sales rep

Don't know if this will help anyone who is on the fence or not about trying the BE Ready Foundation. I used to wear the original BE (have moved on) but was near a BE boutique yesterday and decided just to get color matched for the BE Ready out of curiousity.

There was no one in there so several reps were chatting with me. I used to wear Medium Beige in the loose. They tried two or three shades of the Ready on me and non of them matched. The reps said this is the reason many people don't like the Ready because it does not match everyone and they stated when the color match is off, the product is not flattering at all. It is not forgiving like the original color wise.

They advised me not to purchase but stick with the original.... several said they tell women that if they can't get a really good match to stick with the original if its working for them. I thought this was interesting and would pass it on.

Seems like if you can find a great match in the Ready its a nice product but if you have never bought it before, you are taking a chance. Oh well, this will probably get poofed.