Valued Contributor

Just wanted to be sure you are aware this is on the southern channel today.  It is always talked about on beauty blogs, but then, I'm sure you are all aware of that fact.

Honored Contributor

Re: FOREO LUNA Today's Special

I bought this last time HSN had it as a TS. I have two clarisonics and now do not even use them... big, clunky, heavy messy.... the Foreo Luna is so much better!  Plus no brush heads to have to spend money on every few months, and it stays bacterial clean- not like the brush heads on the clarisonic. It is a win win. Will probably donate my  clarisonics to good will here soon......

Honored Contributor

Save even more and get the dupe from Amazon.  I got mine for $18.99 w/free shipping.  It's every bit as good as my original Foreo Luna mini, but it's larger.  It holds a charge for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Save even more and get the dupe from Amazon.  I got mine for $18.99 w/free shipping.  It's every bit as good as my original Foreo Luna mini, but it's larger.  It holds a charge for a long time.

What is it called?

Trusted Contributor

I don't have a Clarisonic so I cannot compare but I do like the Foreo Luna.   How often do you use it?   Sometimes I don't use it daily but I think I will, at least for my nightly cleansing routine.

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

What is it called?

@isaboo  Just do a search on "silicone cleansing brush" and several will come up.  There are a few that are even less now than what I paid.  Just be sure it says "rechargeable".  I bought the one that says "Docooler".  It's larger than my original Luna Mini and has adjustable speeds.  IMO, it's great!  I have Amazon Prime so shipping was fast.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@naturalfan wrote:

I don't have a Clarisonic so I cannot compare but I do like the Foreo Luna.   How often do you use it?   Sometimes I don't use it daily but I think I will, at least for my nightly cleansing routine.

@naturalfan  I use mine AM and PM 24/7/365

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

JeanLouise, I love my little dupe from Amazon.  I think you were the one that passed the info on to me.  I have had it several months and when it dies, I will make sure I get a replacement.  It is so nice.  My Clarisonic is seldom used.  Everyone interested in the HSN special should check out the Amazon dupe.  Mine was from Anself $13.83

Respected Contributor

If I didn't have one, I would totally be on this. I LOVE mine!!!!

Respected Contributor

I threw away my clarisonic mia last year when it died and I bought ehe Luna at $99 TS on HSN. I love this cleansing product. I don't have to charge it often, no mold grows on it and it works very well. The TS is a great deal.