Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

You flatlined! Smiley Surprised

I had a Kardia Mobile device right after they came out.  I returned it but can't remember why.  I think my particular heart issue was not what Kardia was for.  I didn't have A-fib.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SportyShorty07 

Nice!  That's a win-win to work at a place where you like to shop AND get a discount.

@monicakm   It was definitely a win-win to work at Coach, and now I have a big collection of purses and accessories from when I worked there! Smiley Very HappyHeart   I love Coach!  I had to really reel in my Coach purchases though- the first month I worked there I think I purchased 4 purses and multiple small leather accessories in that month- that's what happens when employess get 50% off everything and additional discounts on items that were on sale  Smiley LOL.   

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess Oooh! I saw a commercial on TV the other night for the super slim Kardia Mobile device and its the size of a credit card- and only $99 for that device! I wonder why yours got a straight line? They should cast you for the commercials or do studies on why the reading was a straight line- maybe you have magical superpowers- Smiley Happy That's interesting -two attempts and you had a straight line reading!  The Space and Rocket Center in Alabama looks fun- it reminds me of when I went to the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland for a college field trip!

KardiaMobile Card Personal EKG Monitor – Fits in Your Wallet – Detects AFib  and Irregular Arrhythmias – Instant Results in 30 Seconds – Easy to Use –  ...

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 I wondered if I maybe had a circulation issue, but I now get a physical every year and they hook me up to something that measures my circulation to my extremities and it's fine.  I do get cold hands and feet though and my Doctor has suggested I have a mild case of Raynaud's, but not severe enough to warrant medication and possible side effects.  

I don't know if it's just me or if it's everyone, but I've found I can't use my cell phone when my fingers are cold.  It's like there's not enough friction.

@monicakm It's not just for A-fib. They specifically state tachycardia and bradycardia too.  I would probably be considered bradycardia but that's just my normal heart rate.  My doctor did think I had a heart problem when it got down to 39 bpm, but it turned out I was hypothyroid instead.  Basically, I have the metabolism of a slug.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess That's great to hear that your heart is doing well and your circulation is great Smiley Happy!  I have Reynauds too- I read somewhere that it tends to start in women in their 30's and it started once I hit 30 (I'm 35 now.) Reynauds causes my hands to turn bluish purple and ghost white when it happens.  I lessened the flare ups a lot by lifting heavy weights and doing aerobics every day- exercising intensely and weightlifting really help bring my blood flow to my hands.  I can't use the touchscreen on my phone either when my hands are cold Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

The Tarte rep (Stephanie) has the strangest shaped eyebrows I've ever seen. She has a high arch and then the tails dip straight down toward her eyes.

I think she thinks the high arch helps her face shape but I find them very disconserting to see. I've never seen eyebrows shaped like that before. 

You can see her on the Tarte show with Val on hsn this morning. 

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  The Tarte rep has great thickness to her brows and nice eyes- I think if she plucked the downward turn of the tails and made it a straighter brow towards the ends it would really flatter her eyes even more. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4  The Tarte rep has great thickness to her brows and nice eyes- I think if she plucked the downward turn of the tails and made it a straighter brow towards the ends it would really flatter her eyes even more. Smiley Happy

It really would, I can't believe no one has said anything to her. She has beautiful eyes.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  She really does have very pretty eyes and all she has to do is get her brows professionally done or do them herself one time and then maintain that shape at home with tweezers.  Eyebrows are tricky- its so easy to get stuck with a certain shape or arch that may work for others, but doesn't work for everybody.  I learned early on that the less I do to my eyebrows the better. I shape them a little, but they're bold, broad, bushy and groomed with minimal arch and they pair nicely with my hooded angular blue green eyes.  My brow idols are Brooke Shields and Romy Schneider. How do you do your brows? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD,

Where do you order it from? When I looked at Full Brow Cosmetics it did say $16 but when I was looking at their 3 in 1 and the skinny brow, and the brow fibre it looked like they all did the same thing. Then I took the brow quiz hoping it would help and all of a sudden each went up to $25! The weirdest thing.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"