Esteemed Contributor
I am having trouble getting a good eyelook with my current eye brushes. Can anyone recommend a complete eye brush set or a few individual brushes to get s complete eye look.
Super Contributor

i like ecotools

Honored Contributor

Budget-friendly Ecotools

Higher-end Laura Mercier

Esteemed Contributor

In all the years and after all the eye brushes I ever had, I now absolutely prefer BECCA eye brushes. They are simply wonderful! I never bought a set, but have about four different ones.

After searching on Google about these brushes, I came across some makeup blogger, who reviewed and described Becca eye brushes. With this info, I went on ebay, and found good deals on these, buying them one by one. I did misplace one of them, and now going to get down to searching for it again, if won't find it soon at home.

All the other brushes I still have, pale by comparison and can not re-place my Becca's, even if they are same kind/same shape/same purpose brushes as Becca's.

The other brand I am super curious about is Artis. I have only one makeup Artis brush #7, and this one without a doubt immediately replaced all the wonderful quality brushes I already have for applying makeup. I will venture into Artis eye brushes, but they are totally different from any others, and I am not still sure, if I'd like them in use.

Respected Contributor

My fave right now are the Morphe Elite collection. I have numerous brands, but these are my fave right now and they don't break the bank.

Respected Contributor
Are those the brushes shaped like toothbrushes?
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

I love my Bare Minerals brushes! You just can't kill them! My IT set fell apart before a year went by!

Respected Contributor
I finally gave up powder shadows and mover to creams that glide on!
Esteemed Contributor
Thanks. I guess I was looking at actual names of brushes. I get confused on which type of brushes I need for a complete look.
Esteemed Contributor
Name brands don't really help me. Anyone have a complete set they can recommend for a complete eye look or names of specific brushes.