Respected Contributor

rush to order the new $650 new cream on QVC.com. I have never even heard of the brand 111 skin. there are other items that are a little less.  Don't ge me wrong i did order the Perricone TSV. So i will spend when i see a value and performance. I'd like to see Le Mer on the Q.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see the presentations but just wanted to remind you to buy 6 and enough for teachers, garbage man and friends!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I didn't see the presentations but just wanted to remind you to buy 6 and enough for teachers, garbage man and friends!

Don't forget one for your gift closet !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Monks made it on a small island where all the women over 40 had beautiful skin.  

It has to be the real deal

Respected Contributor

I think it just went on line. If anyone has heard of this line chime in. Times have changed a lot in the last few years. I remember the first day Perricone was on QVC , it was with a try me set , i thought i will never pay that for skincare.

Trusted Contributor

Wonder how many will purchase, use for 29 days and then return?

Frequent Contributor

Whether $650 or $3 - creams will never make you look younger. The only way to have significant change is through surgery. Just age gracefully - it is better then the alternative.

Respected Contributor

It is sold at Barneys . It will have to have some pretty impressive before and afters.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

yes yes because you never know who might unexpectedly stop by and you don't want to be caught empty handed!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

yes yes because you never know who might unexpectedly stop by and you don't want to be caught empty handed!

Dont forget your hairdresser and the person who walks your dog!