Respected Contributor

Exactly how much makeup do you have?

Are you a minimalist -- just the essentials and you use the same things everyday?  Are  you the total makeup addict -- you have oodles of products and love using different things all the time?  Or are you somewhere in between?

Valued Contributor

Re: Exactly how much makeup do you have?

I have more skincare than make-up. using mostly JM these days.
Honored Contributor

Way more than I actually use, However like the other poster I have more skin care.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I have a core set of skin care products that I use everyday - I have more makeup because I like to mix it up.  However, unlike some of the makeup addicts I've seen, I only have a couple palettes, 2 or 3 single eyeshadows and a couple of everything else.  So I guess I'm in between, but leaning toward minimalistic.

Respected Contributor

I'm a minimalist - tinted sunscreen, concealer, mascara and cheek gelee (all Josie Maran). 

Trusted Contributor

I'm another who has more (actually much more) skincare than makeup.  

With makeup, I usually don't wear that much.  I tend to wear eyeliner and a lip gloss most days.  Every once in a while I try a foundation, and then conclude my skin looks better without (just sunscreen). 

My last makeup order was during Super Saturday, a three piece Laura Geller lip crayon, gloss, and lipstick.  I figured, if I didn't like them, it wasn't a waste (good cause) but they were actually pretty. 

My next makeup order will be a Clinique black eyeliner (in the pot).  My last one lasted me over a year.  I do buy some Jordana eyeliners in green as well. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I have "The Works"...............and if it says "new"..............that's even better!

I went to an all-girls school.......uniforms and no makeup or jewelry.    When I got outta there...........I went hog wild!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Minimalist.  I've always liked to keep it simple.

Respected Contributor

I'm somewhere in between. I have one mascara, one brow pencil, one finishing product, one small eye shadow palette  which is also my eyeliner, two concealers. On the other hand I have a dozen different blushes, probably 15 lipsticks, 5 glosses and some miscellaneous lip products. I find it manageable Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Minimalist. It's to hot to wear makeup right now so I just wear moisturizer most days. I have one mascara, a couple of blushes and a couple of tinted foundations. I don't do lipstick or eyeliner or eyeshadow. It just sweats off so why bother.