Super Contributor

Evine and their current promotions

I'm telling you what........my credit card is going to need a true cooling off period when the $10 and 15% off promos end!

I have been buying what I have been wanting for a while, but wouldn't buy before. Now with these incentives, I have been taking advantage. I haven't been using both everyday, but I have enjoying having the opportunity.

Somebody, please tell me I'm not alone in this! LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine and their current promotions

I admit I have used the 10 dollar off every day and the 15 % off several times...my credit card is screaming hot...I can hardly touch it LOL but believe you me...I am using that last 10 off tonight as soon as it resets hahaha then I may have to bury my card in the freezer for the month of December Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

*Alarmed expression from a clueless shopper who feels she is missing out*:  Whaat have I been missing, ladies?!  Do share?!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Super Contributor

@Serenity-Now  NO, no, no, no!!!

We can't have you missing out!!!

Evine has been having a daily $10 off with their credit card (only use once a day), and 15% off multiple purchases (can be used every day, more than once a day)

They are ending soon, but I've forgotten the details.  You haven't totally missed out.  For the 15%, check their home page, scroll to bottom to see the holiday offers, click on that, then scroll down and you will see the code you need.

I think I have those details right, and maybe someone else remembers the end times for the offers.

Trusted Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@Serenity-Now  NO, no, no, no!!!

We can't have you missing out!!!

Evine has been having a daily $10 off with their credit card (only use once a day), and 15% off multiple purchases (can be used every day, more than once a day)

They are ending soon, but I've forgotten the details.  You haven't totally missed out.  For the 15%, check their home page, scroll to bottom to see the holiday offers, click on that, then scroll down and you will see the code you need.

I think I have those details right, and maybe someone else remembers the end times for the offers.

Yep, you got it right @luv2drive...the 10 dollar a day promo ends tomorrow so Serenity you can buy something now on Evine CC for 10 off then it resets at 959 pm EST for last day...I think the 15 off goes until the 1st of Dec 959 pm EST...HTH's

Valued Contributor

@luv2drive, ooOooh, thank you for the heads-up!  Although I don't want another credit card, I do like the sound of that 15%-off offer....many thanks for letting us know!  I'm on my way to check all that out now....

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Super Contributor

@Serenity-Now  I didn't want another credit card either, but I have saved a lot between the free shippings offers and now this $10 off promo.

I had not planned on another card, but for me, it has been worth it.

Hope you get some great deals!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have certainly taken advantage of the 15%.  I don't have their charge card so I didn't use the 10off. I got a range of Skinn, isomers and Beekman products. I think I overdid it with Beekman though. Oh well. First time trying them so I really hope their soaps live up. 

I think Evine did pretty good. I am surprised they are allowing the discounts to continue so long. 

Super Contributor

@aprilskies I really like their soaps, and hope you do too. They leave my skin feeling so moisturized.

I don't know if you have already read this, but it's a good idea to cut the bars in half before you use them. Then store the other half in a drawer til you're ready for it.  They are so big, they will be easier to handle after being cut, and they should last longer too

Enjoy all your goodies!

Respected Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

@aprilskies I really like their soaps, and hope you do too. They leave my skin feeling so moisturized.

I don't know if you have already read this, but it's a good idea to cut the bars in half before you use them. Then store the other half in a drawer til you're ready for it.  They are so big, they will be easier to handle after being cut, and they should last longer too

Enjoy all your goodies!

@luv2drive,  thanks, I hope I like them too.

Yes, I have read you ladies talking about cutting them in half but I always appreciate reminders.  thanks