Honored Contributor

Re: Evine 15% off a $100 order or more

@Nightowlz Mine says single purchase too but they just mean you can't use it multiple times. I do a mock order with a few items to get me to $100 and it took the 15% off. HTH!

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I finally received one of the 15% off $100 coupons but it says 15% off $100 offer on a single purchase for named customer only.

I just bought a lot from Evine so don't know if I will use this or not.

Does it mean I can only purchase 1 item for $100 of more to use it? That's what it sounds like since it says a single purchase?

I would buy 2-3 more of the TTV Ylang Ylang/Tuberose kit if the price was closer to the TTV price. It's $72.50 right now.

@Nightowlz - I believe it is a one time purchase and they will apply the code to an order totalling $100.  Put 2 in your card and try it out and see if it gets accepted - you don't have to submit the order.  I do that all the time to see if the code works.  It's good for a little while so you never know.  I'd also wait till the price on the ylang ylang drops again - you know it will since they love to play the pricing games on a daily basis.  I didn't purchase that as a TTV, but I did the other night when it dropped to $52 since everyone seems to really like it.  Otherwise, you'll be calling for a price adjustment and they'll probably give you a hard time if you used a coupon.  I'm sure I'll wind up using it before the expiration.  Very easy to spend $100 over  there Woman Embarassed 

@nycgrl Thx. I will give it a try & see what happens. It's good until the 28th so I'm going to wait & see if they mark the Beekman Ylang Ylang kit down first.

Honored Contributor

Heart @HappyDaze Heart

Some things you/others might want to check out...per the program guide show items for Friday beauty shows

Evine is debuting a new beauty line on Friday with some interesting products.  I have this item in my cart. It's showing sold out, I think they are holding it for the premiere shows. 

Cover FX Hydrating Custom Infusion Drops & Primer Set - 312-142
312-142- Cover FX Hydrating Custom Infusion Drops & Primer Set

Also, this item is listed for Heather's friday beauty show. More artisan soaps from a new vendor?  No photo/details yet..

Sweet Emotions 5 piece Artisan Soap Dessert Collection - 312-318

And, Consult has the Sat TTV. New items/kits are being loaded

Consult Beaute Regenerol Cream & Concentrate Discovery Duo - 311-440
311-440- Consult Beaute Regenerol Cream & Concentrate Discovery Duo

Consult Beaute Regenerol Retinol Cleansing Balm, Resurfacing Facial Peel & Eye Cream - 311-993
311-993- Consult Beaute Regenerol Retinol Cleansing Balm, Resurfacing Facial Peel & Eye Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I didn't get the e-mail either but then I never do.  LOL

That's okay. There isn't a thing I want from them right now.   I've reached a point of being disgusted with their s/h charges.

Respected Contributor

I thought it's for HOME items only???  NO?   Can buy beauty too??

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin you can usually use the coupons for anything but electronics and some of the higher end brands like Waterford.

I saw your post about the Consult pricing. Since they have a TS, some of those item/kit prices will be reduced, check them again on Friday, and I'm hoping they reduce s&h rates for you. If I were you, I would wait for Evine to adjust prices for the visit and use the coupon, maybe it will end up being a good net value

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin you can usually use the coupons for anything but electronics and some of the higher end brands like Waterford.

I saw your post about the Consult pricing. Since they have a TS, some of those item/kit prices will be reduced, check them again on Friday, and I'm hoping they reduce s&h rates for you. If I were you, I would wait for Evine to adjust prices for the visit and use the coupon, maybe it will end up being a good net value

Thank you..I just tried the coupon, and yes it works on beauty.  I agree, I'll wait for friday, but I did see the items for the show.  Very limited items, and nothing on the Regenerol.  The Set you posted is only 1 oz. size, and not eligable for the discount.  I see the larger kit $125.00 plus $7 shipping...code brings it down $18.75 off...still ALOT of $$$ . Comes to over $120.00...   I''l wait for the shows.    Honestly Evine annoys me with their games...they price alot of sets just below (a few cents) $100, so we can't use the coupon.  Shipping of $7.00 puts a bad taste in my mouth for them!

Respected Contributor

Also, wanted to add...Coupon says CANNOT be applied with any other discount.   NICE HUH??

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't explain how irked I am (without profanity unbecoming a Dazzler LOL) that those long time, high spending customers like myself don't get the coupon code emails...just the 6 value pays...blah! I have half a mind to sit out in protest the next visit or 2 by Manuela and Dimitri (who I really like and trust with my skincare) and just buy off ebay or trade or just shop my stash...I mean, I spent over 500 bucks in July, 100 this month, but I am not given a code to come spend MORE money with your network? I get soooo many codes from HSN it is ridiculous from 20% off to 10 dollars off ,etc etc...Q doesn't do me any favors either btw...

GRRRRRRRWoman Mad 

Honored Contributor

i did not get a code either, but last week i had two codes for hsn so i guess it evens out? lol

happy shopping for those that did receive it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein