Honored Contributor

Evine 15% off a $100 order or more

[ Edited ]

Check your emails ladies! I already have a cart full of stuff I've been wanting to buy but waiting for a good deal. I am sure it will basically just cover s/h but hey, I will take it!

ETA: Expires Sept. 28!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Evine 15% off a $100 order or more

I guess they are being selective in this offer, just checked and I didn't receive this. I say 15% off is a good deal, especially for a homeshopping channel. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sommertime wrote:

I guess they are being selective in this offer, just checked and I didn't receive this. I say 15% off is a good deal, especially for a homeshopping channel. Woman Happy

well @sommertime the percentage off and the season is what it is all about Smiley Happy Not a bad deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze Ok, got ya! Now I am tempted since I usually have something in my cart to ponder purchasing! 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze - thx for posting. @sommertime - I didn't receive it either!  Guess they don't want to tempt/enable me Woman LOL

Wonder if it's related to recent shopping 'activities'? Let's just say I've done some recent damage there with the recent Skinn anniversary shows + Beekman + Isomers. Perhaps I've hit their target for orders they wanted from me. Woman LOL

I do have a cart of saved items, but it will sit there esp since they didn't give me the coupon incentive! 

Have fun @HappyDaze and others receiving the incentive. What are you buying???? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I got it & deleted it. I've got a couple SKINN items about to arrive and that is all I need right now.

I might be able to gather up $100 worth of things (clothes!) to buy if I worked at it but I'm not going to right now. Maybe next time around...

Enjoy shopping!

Honored Contributor

I finally received one of the 15% off $100 coupons but it says 15% off $100 offer on a single purchase for named customer only.

I just bought a lot from Evine so don't know if I will use this or not.

Does it mean I can only purchase 1 item for $100 of more to use it? That's what it sounds like since it says a single purchase?

I would buy 2-3 more of the TTV Ylang Ylang/Tuberose kit if the price was closer to the TTV price. It's $72.50 right now.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

well @sommertime the percentage off (minus the % sign) and the season is what it is all about Smiley Happy Not a bad deal!

@HappyDaze LOL!!! Sneaky. Hope it works for anyone that wants to try it.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I finally received one of the 15% off $100 coupons but it says 15% off $100 offer on a single purchase for named customer only.

I just bought a lot from Evine so don't know if I will use this or not.

Does it mean I can only purchase 1 item for $100 of more to use it? That's what it sounds like since it says a single purchase?

I would buy 2-3 more of the TTV Ylang Ylang/Tuberose kit if the price was closer to the TTV price. It's $72.50 right now.

@Nightowlz - I believe it is a one time purchase and they will apply the code to an order totalling $100.  Put 2 in your card and try it out and see if it gets accepted - you don't have to submit the order.  I do that all the time to see if the code works.  It's good for a little while so you never know.  I'd also wait till the price on the ylang ylang drops again - you know it will since they love to play the pricing games on a daily basis.  I didn't purchase that as a TTV, but I did the other night when it dropped to $52 since everyone seems to really like it.  Otherwise, you'll be calling for a price adjustment and they'll probably give you a hard time if you used a coupon.  I'm sure I'll wind up using it before the expiration.  Very easy to spend $100 over  there Woman Embarassed 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze - thx for posting. @sommertime - I didn't receive it either!  Guess they don't want to tempt/enable me Woman LOL

Wonder if it's related to recent shopping 'activities'? Let's just say I've done some recent damage there with the recent Skinn anniversary shows + Beekman + Isomers. Perhaps I've hit their target for orders they wanted from me. Woman LOL

I do have a cart of saved items, but it will sit there esp since they didn't give me the coupon incentive! 

Have fun @HappyDaze and others receiving the incentive. What are you buying???? 

@Chi-town girl See my post to sommertime. Smiley Happy I am going to wait until I get home to go through everything but I know for sure the Sirot body butter and oil set, another beekman ylang ylang set, possibly the Cailyn eyeshadow stick trio . I'm also not sure if I will order now or wait a bit to see what else might become available. Still fine tuning it all! 🐶