Honored Contributor

Evine -15% Off Flash Sale- Check your email!

Rec'd email this morning with code. Valid until 3a ET.

Cannot be used on Waterford or electronics

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Evine -15% Off Flash Sale- Check your email!

@Chi-town girl, I was going to ignore this when I saw my email. However, I did not order Dimitri's Olive and Enzyme Face Wipes when he was on the air and thought that I could get by with someone else's wipes. No can do. I tried something else but gotta have my D's wipes. So I ordered those. Just hate spending the stupid $6.99 shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor - I too love those Skinn wipes. It's one item I plan to always have in my stash.  

The 15 off is nothing to flip about, but it does cover some if not all shipping. Good for shopping in between visits  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Is that the email subject line, "15% off flash sale"?

Honored Contributor

@ElvisShops wrote:

Is that the email subject line, "15% off flash sale"?

Yep

Respected Contributor

The only 15% off from evine in my email today is 15% off $100.  I guess they didn't send me the one for the Flash Sale.  Not that there is anything I need...

Frequent Contributor

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oops, not sure what happened to my post:Smiley Embarassed I was just going to reiterate what was posted by @sueinsf that I received the 15% off email earlier, but no flash sale info. In any case, I am finding that I would have purchased several things but can't get past the 6.99 shipping for such things as the invisible lip liner by Skinn, etc. Purchasing two small items that total around $14.00 for shipping isn't too enticing  One would think they would have more sales if shipping were just a bit more realistic on certain items items that are a lot less money to ship - wish they still had their shopping basket, as they did back in "the good old days" - that was a nice concept and much more enticing than their crazy overall shipping rates which seem to be a deterrent for quite a few of us.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad we are posting info about these promos. I'm receiving them on occasion as it appears for others. I didn't get the 15 off $100.

The what, why, who & when they decide for these promos???? I placed a large amt of orders in July & Aug, nothing for the last couple of weeks. Perhaps it's based on recent activity or non-activity.  Or maybe based on how much we've spent as a $ value. HSN seems to send coupons when I haven't purchased for awhile. I'm sure it does generate some new orders.

Keep posting!

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, I was going to ignore this when I saw my email. However, I did not order Dimitri's Olive and Enzyme Face Wipes when he was on the air and thought that I could get by with someone else's wipes. No can do. I tried something else but gotta have my D's wipes. So I ordered those. Just hate spending the stupid $6.99 shipping.

Just a suggestion, did you check ebay for the Skinn wipes, plenty of them are listed.