Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Foundation Recommendation

@Fredee wrote:

I am fair skinned with pink undertones. The LIGHT is perfect for me. I really like how I can adjust the shade by adding either the lighter or darker portion of the foundation.  

@Fredee ITA. I use the light & have pink undertones. When I used BE I wore medium in their regular foundation & fairly medium in their matte foundation. I went with the light instead of the medium when Eve said the medium was for olive skin tones. I don't apply the amount of foundation that Eve does in the demo. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so less is better for me. I just want enough to cover up the redness.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I'm a ghost and went with Fair. Crossing my fingers it works.

@SahmIam I think it will probably work for you. Just apply it lightly & build from there if you need more. I don't use the amount Eve uses on her demo while she's on air.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz is absolutely correct! Start with a light hand when first applying. Less is better and will blend like a second skin. It is truly beautiful. Too much will be weird and you'll know it.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Fredee wrote:

I am fair skinned with pink undertones. The LIGHT is perfect for me. I really like how I can adjust the shade by adding either the lighter or darker portion of the foundation.  

@Fredee ITA. I use the light & have pink undertones. When I used BE I wore medium in their regular foundation & fairly medium in their matte foundation. I went with the light instead of the medium when Eve said the medium was for olive skin tones. I don't apply the amount of foundation that Eve does in the demo. I don't like to wear a lot of makeup so less is better for me. I just want enough to cover up the redness.

Okay thanks for this @Nightowlz. Now I KNOW if I order it, I will order fair. I am alot lighter than you- my BE was either fairly light or Fair and so I would not use the same shade as you. So if you use light, I know I'd need fair.