Super Contributor

Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum or Perfectionist vs. Lancome Visionnaire??

For you ladies who've tried EL's Night Repair or the Perfectionist lines and have also tried Lancome's Visionnaire........which do you think is more effective?? I recently received a deluxe sample of EL's night repair serum and have been using it for about about 5 days. I haven't seen a huge difference in the skin's outer appearance yet, but I do like the way it makes my skin feel. I also received a deluxe sample of the Perfectionist yesterday and used it last night. I just loooooove the way this made my skin feel after one application. And I honestly think my skin looked better this morning. I have oily skin, and neither of these made it more oily. The EL rep said I could use Perfectionist in the morning and the Night Repair at night (obviously). 1 oz. of the Advanced Night Repair is 49.50; the 1 oz. of Perfectionist is 55.00 (but on the website you can get two deluxe samples of other products along with this).

I purchased Lancome's Visionnaire two weeks ago, but I can't bring myself to open it. It's sooo expensive; I wonder if it's really as good as all the hype. I wanted to try a sample like I have with EL, but there are none available where I live. 1 oz. of this is $84.

What are your opinions if you've tried one line vs. the other?