Respected Contributor

Re: Essential Oils

[ Edited ]

I've been using oils for about a few days now and I've seen a huge difference!  I already see an improvement in anxiety, alertness and sleep!

Frequent Contributor

I have used EO for aromatherapy for many years. I have had good results from using different recipes of EO. I started using E0's after noticing during spa visits diffusers were used. I inquired about this method for relaxation. I have never taken EO's orally. After researching the uses of EO's I purchased Essential Oils For Beginners,The Complete Book Of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy both from Amazon. I have used diffusion of EO's for many different issues with very good results. 

In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves ~ Buddha ~
Respected Contributor
Since I have Young Living oils, I can invest them. I have been adding a few drops of lemon or grapefruit to my water. Delicious!
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:

I've been using oils for about a few days now and I've seen a huge difference!  I already see an improvement in anxiety, alertness and sleep!

Rachb, which ones are you using?  And how are you using them?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor
For alertness I'm using lemon, grapefruit and peppermint. Either on my wrists or in my diffuser. I'm also adding lemon and grapefruit to my water. Delicious. But be careful, you can't ingest all brands. I'm using a combo of lavender, patchouli, and German chamomile at night. I mix a couple of drops of each on each wrist. I have dozed off much more quickly with less tossing and restlessness. And I sleep much more soundly/deeper. I haven't woken up during the night, which is unusual for me.
Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
For alertness I'm using lemon, grapefruit and peppermint. Either on my wrists or in my diffuser. I'm also adding lemon and grapefruit to my water. Delicious. But be careful, you can't ingest all brands. I'm using a combo of lavender, patchouli, and German chamomile at night. I mix a couple of drops of each on each wrist. I have dozed off much more quickly with less tossing and restlessness. And I sleep much more soundly/deeper. I haven't woken up during the night, which is unusual for me.

my daughter belongs to YL oils, (i get mine thru her)..,she uses them in alot of ways, but uses them on her childrens feet at bedtime..she has 6 children & they are almost never sick.. We love the theives, use it on my toothbrush also.. My husband uses the peppermint on his feet (he has foot pain from diabetes) an it does help.. I love their oils..

Respected Contributor
Mine are young living. I really enjoying them!
Valued Contributor

A great web site for EO is:

bulkapothecary.com 

I order from there all the time. Good prices on good quality EO and supplies to make things with them. 

Respected Contributor

@Rachb  Thank you so much for your response!

Respected Contributor

@CritterKeeper wrote:

A great web site for EO is:

bulkapothecary.com 

I order from there all the time. Good prices on good quality EO and supplies to make things with them. 

===========

Woo hoo!  I'm loving this website.  Thanks!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."