Valued Contributor

Please help me decide  which of the two is for 69 year old normal to dry skin. I live in a very hot and humid climate and I need effective hydration. If you have any experience with these two lines and can help break it down for me.....I would appreciate it

Trusted Contributor

Re: Emma Hardie vs Josie Maran

I can't speak as to the efficacy of Josie Maran as I've never used her products.  But I love the two items from Emma  Hardie that I use.......the Brilliance Facial Oil and the Cleansing Balm.  I have 63 year old dry skin and love it!!

Honored Contributor

No help here.  Josie's products work well on my dry, 75 year skin, but I have no experience with Emma.

Respected Contributor

I love the Emma Harding cleansing balm, but have had great results with Josie's regular and light oils.  I also use Josie's sunscreen.  I'm 62 with very dry skin.

Respected Contributor

I've never used JM products.  But I do use the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, which I LOVE.  I was surprised at how soft and clear it makes my skin. 

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

I haven't tried the JM product...I have tried the Emma Hardie one and LOVE it...it is part of my night time cleansing rotation...I have several night time cleansers (Skinn Olive and enzyme/Borghese/Isomers Double Duty) that I use...It smells delicious (lightly lemony citrusy) and it takes off all my make up and leaves skin hydrated and ready for treatment! I highly recommend it!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your replies. I have tried Emma H and at first loved it! Sometmes my skin feels tight after I use the cleansing balm and (I know this sounds crazy) and it looks pale. I do have light skin but it seems to make it even sl paler, I guess maybe because it cleans so well....? I would like to stay with EH but I am a bit cautious. I do really like the Midas serum........very effective. Any thoughts on this?

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Thanks for your replies. I have tried Emma H and at first loved it! Sometmes my skin feels tight after I use the cleansing balm and (I know this sounds crazy) and it looks pale. I do have light skin but it seems to make it even sl paler, I guess maybe because it cleans so well....? I would like to stay with EH but I am a bit cautious. I do really like the Midas serum........very effective. Any thoughts on this?

As per my response above, that's what I meant by "clear".

"Clear" as in "clear sky" or a "clear day" - free from darkness, obscurity or cloudiness; a pure even color..

I just used it this morning (EH Cl balm), and that is exactly what it does.  Amazng stuff!

I've never heard of the Midas serum, but based on my experience w/ the Cl balm, I'd get the Midas serum faster than I can blink.  Unfortunately, I have a huge stash I must finish first.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re:  EM Midas Serum.

Ah ha!  5-star rating and sold out.

It's on my list.

I'll definitely purchase next sale.

Respected Contributor

Emma Hardie Midas Touch Face Serum w/ Travel Moringa Cleansing Balm - 309-929 Evine Price: $57.00 Preferred Price: $ 34.18 Save: $22.82 (40% off) or 6 ValuePay®: $5.70

==================

That was a huge discount.  Sorry I missed that sale.