Super Contributor

Emma Hardie Fans-it will be on Wednesday

[ Edited ]

Emma Hardie first show wiil be on over on Evine Wednesday @6:00 AM PT can't wait!

I LOVE the cleansing balm and face cloths.

They usually have some nice kits and prices when she's on!

After AM cleansing I leave the balm on as a mask 2 -3- times a week all day like they suggested and my skin has improved  a lot. It smells so great (the balm).

Respected Contributor

Re: Emma Hardie Fans-it will be on Wednesday

@RACALAMB2 wrote:

I LOVE the cleansing balm and face cloths.

They usually have some nice kits and prices when she's on!

After AM cleansing I leave the balm on as a mask 2 -3- times a week all day like they suggested and my skin has improved  a lot. It smells so great (the balm).

I love them too.  I got the cleansing balm, nut scrub and face cloths when they were on special.  What a great deal and worth every penny.

BTW, just an FYI ... For anyone with dry skin, the cleansing balm makes an excellent mask.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Sorry, just looked it up.  It wasn't a "nut" scrub.  It was the rosehips seeds scrub.

#309-928

Heart

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Thanx!!! I'm a recent addict!! Tried the last time they were on and it's all over now!!!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Best cleanser ever!

Super Contributor

Bump- she is on tomorrow AM. Thursday 9-22. I bought the kit with the $99.00 serum for $45.00 I think,can't wait to try it....