Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Don't want to read through the entire thread so If this has been covered I am sorry. Do you HAVE to let the hair on your face grow out before you use the Emjoi AND which one is best for the face?

@happygolfcartrider - Epilators are like using multiple tweezers at once. The hair does not need to be long but there needs to be enough to grab on to.

You'll get different answers from different people but I highly recommend the Emjoi eRase. The larger one (emagine) I tried bounced off the contours of my face & missed a lot. The eRase fits and moves along curves better. It gets the hair better.

@willdob3 Thank You, This is the one I was thinking about getting. Should I get the 60 disc Precision or the Pro 60 Tweezer?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider I'm not sure what the difference is between the two. There was only one eRase when I got mine. I'd just read about them to see how they differ and decide based on your needs 

Honored Contributor

I've had the Emjoi eMagine for quite awhile but ordered the smaller eRase a couple of months ago thinking it would be more convenient for travel.  Let me tell you, that little one is the bomb!  I don't even bother with the big one anymore.  The little one is so easy to handle and get around facial contours.  If anyone is considering a purchase, go for the small one.

Respected Contributor

Still not sure which one to get, the $29.00 Erase 18 disc slim or the $79.00 Erase 60 disc. I just want to use on my face.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Re: Emjoi hair removal

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider - I'd get the 60 disc. It works great on my face. 

-  But I'd get it on sale. If you can wait...

Respected Contributor

I have been using mine for about one year and eight months.  When I stop using it, the hair is just like it was before.  I have to use it as often as I shave so I don't understand the benefit.   I use it because I paid for it.  Would never buy another one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

aubegirl, Thanks for sharing.😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@happygolfcartrider - I'd get the 60 disc. It works great on my face. 

-  But I'd get it on sale. If you can wait...

Or try Amazon or Ebay. I got my second one on Amazon much cheaper. I love, love, love my smaller Erase.

Honored Contributor

I just received the 18 disc battery operated epi and it's junk I bought 2, one for a gift and it was a good thing I put batteries in it to try it out first because it didn't work. In fact the other epi I ordered didn't work either. Of course I'm returning them and will not reorder. I have the epi that you plug in and that one has always worked great.

Esteemed Contributor

Question for those of you who love your Emjoi. Do any of you have fine, light hair?  I'd love to get something like this for all of that light "peach fuzz" on my face, but I thought it didn't work for my kind of hair. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett