Respected Contributor

I loved the whole thing-Studio B and all! I was never a YouTube person to the point where I would follow a particular person, but I think I will start watching her. Is her post for tools up? Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

I loved the whole thing-Studio B and all! I was never a YouTube person to the point where I would follow a particular person, but I think I will start watching her. Is her post for tools up? Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy

Poodlepet2

Not yet -- next is eyes, she said.

She'll probably have it up today or tomorrow.  If you like Emily, you'll also probably like Kristin Gehm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZSij7BOGPU&t=0s

Respected Contributor

..you are dangerous! Makeup for me is an expensive hobby, but I love "creating" the canvas anatomically designated as "the face"!

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor
Elf Pallet Contains Talc
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Elf Pallet Contains Talc

True.  Lots of the less expensive makeup still has talc.

Respected Contributor

One reason I like Emily is because she is easy to watch and she is doing sponsored videos and her voice is easy to listen to. She is honest about products. I love her tutorials and she makes them easy to recreate. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

One reason I like Emily is because she is easy to watch and she is doing sponsored videos and her voice is easy to listen to. She is honest about products. I love her tutorials and she makes them easy to recreate. 

Yes.  Also she doesn't do any sponsored videos at all.  She doesn't go on and on about personal things that are happening in her life or give in to any drama happening.  And she knows how to make makeup look good.  Love her.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy watching Emily.  I also enjoy watching Tati. They both have very soothing voice.

Honored Contributor

Here is the list for anyone who doesn't like links:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

1 (TIE) Benefit Erase Paste (+3)  Anastasia Concealer (N)
2 Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (N)
3 It Cosmetics CC Cream (+5)
4 Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation (N)
5 Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (+1)
6 It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Palette (N)
7 ELF Contour Palette (-5)
8 Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (-7)
9 Makeup Revolution Blush Palettes (N)
10 Essence Pure Nude Highlight (N)

And no I don't use any of those. I think only one item on the list is cruelty free so I won't be trying them either, sadly. I've tried benefit erase paste many years ago and thought it was just okay but kind of sticky/tacky for my liking. The cover fx drops were just okay for me.

Respected Contributor

Oh wait -- I have the ABH concealer, but I haven't used it yet.