Valued Contributor

Does anyone know anything about this line? Good, bad, works, doesn't work? They all promise the moon, but would like to know if it delivers.

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Grant Skincare

I have used many of E. Grant skin care lines. I have never had any issues  with her line. I really like all of her cleansers. ( they last a long time.) The retinol line ( the blue bottles) is really good too. I also highly recommend this line as it has torricelum in her products. For the price I feel it's a good quality line. Check on Evine and read about each of the products to see which one is best for you. 

Valued Contributor

I'm watching the presentation on Evine now and have read reviews.  I just wanted to ask on this forum because usually everyone gives such good advise on where to start with a skincare line.  Is the TTV a good place to start, or some other products?

Valued Contributor

I forgot to say I am 52, (53 in November) and I have first signs of elasticity problems, a few lines and wrinkles. The eyes and nose to mouth lines are the worst. Have normal skin and my neck is starting to loose elasticity too!

Went through menapause, what a mess!!!!!      Smiley Surprised 

Frequent Contributor

Elizabeth Grant has nice products especially for older skin.  You might want to start with a kit that has a little of everything so you can try her different lines.  Check out 307-207 Elizabeth Grant 8 Piece Anniversary Skincare and Color Collection.  It has some of the retinol line, some firming, etc.  Hope you find something you like and you know you can always return it if you don't.

Valued Contributor

MarthainMD,

Wow, that kit has a lot of things that sound like they would target my problems, and with a super bargain price!  Is there a cleanser from this line that you would recommend to "add on" to this amazing kit? 

Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

I have used the collegen line creams...it's nicely hydrating. The eye cream also..smoothes out lines. I believe the Torissilum serum gave me a nasty pimple or two...I never break out..but this was the only new additive. I used the neck cream included in the kit too. Since I don't have any neck skin issues I really can't say I saw any improvement or added suppleness. I have not seen any further volume or lifting in this line. It's a nice moisturizing set and sometimes evine offers fair prices..but I WILL NOT PAY 7.00 SHOPPING unless they offer some special
Frequent Contributor

Betsydoodle - cleansers are the only thing I don't like from Elizabeth Grant.  They never get my makeup off completely.  So I use Skinn or Tatcha.

Valued Contributor

@MarthainMD wrote:

Betsydoodle - cleansers are the only thing I don't like from Elizabeth Grant.  They never get my makeup off completely.  So I use Skinn or Tatcha.

That is good to know, I actually have a cleanser that I do like so I can just use that with the kit you recomended.  Thanks for your help!

Respected Contributor

i ordered the TTV EG had on Monday ? nite. Supreme Hydration for face eyes and neck. my skin isnt' dry though. i have oily T-zone.

the rep said it has Matrixyl (its in the eye and neck creams) . thought i would give it a try after doing a search on here, ladie seem to like it. i needed new skin care. the drawback is jar packaging.