Respected Contributor

First time I have ever seen one of his shows. His things seem very pricey. Does anyone here use his products. Are they really worth the money. I have been let down with high end products before.

Esteemed Contributor

I used his hair care product and love his lipsticks. he has some new things today?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

He has lovely hair. Otherwise my guess is it's pretty similar to everyone else's.

Honored Contributor

So far, I only tried one of his products- a lip and cheek product. I did not like it very well- the color wasn't flattering on me but more importantly, it was difficult to blend into my cheeks without really rubbing. I have thought some of his products looked intriguing but not sure I want to bother trying them due to the cost. I am pretty sure they are not any better than products I use that are cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I don't think anyone that is as fair as I am could use that bronzing face cream. Maybe for a blush but not all over.

Esteemed Contributor

I got his Summer in Capri quad - beautiful!! I use it for blush & eye shadow.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Harpa said:

I got his Summer in Capri quad - beautiful!! I use it for blush & eye shadow.

Is there any shimmer or glitter in it? I'd be interested in it if it is matte.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor
On 4/3/2015 annabellethecat said:

He has lovely hair. Otherwise my guess is it's pretty similar to everyone else's.

He's quite beautiful to look at. Wish my hair looked half as great as his, darned! Anyone try his concealer? I'm still looking for my HG under eye concealer. I think I've tried just about every brand on the market too.....

Trusted Contributor
On 4/3/2015 gardensla said:

I used his hair care product and love his lipsticks. he has some new things today?

How do you like his hair product and what did you like or not like about it?

Respected Contributor

I have his concealer and really like it. I ordered his new eyebrow pencil today.