Valued Contributor

If you are a skincare lover, I recommend highly you try the Drunk Elephant line. I am using the entire line and my skin looks amazing. I am not saying my skin is line free or sagging has stopped, but I am saying my skin glows, my acne has been reduced to almost nil. I don't say this often about skincare, but this worth the price. I have never been a soap user but I use the peeka bar in the AM and JUJU in the evening. I have been using this line about three months and the Baby Facial about three weeks.

Honored Contributor

@granny me  Good heavens!  What will they think of next? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Thank you....wher do you buy it?

Valued Contributor

It's at Sephora.

Respected Contributor

Re: Drunk Elephant

[ Edited ]

Prices are quite steep. Reviews look good though.

Honored Contributor

Whole Foods carries it.  I'm just too turned off by the name.  

Trusted Contributor

Excellent products. The C Firma is really good. 

Occasional Contributor

You should read why it's called that. It's nothing bad.

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

Prices are quite steep. Reviews look good though.

There are other places that carry it where you can get it discounted 20%, at times. Dermstore is one. Also, Sephora does have some nice starter kits (not sure if they are in stock at the moment) so that you can try multiple products. HTH!

Regular Contributor

I am coming up on a year of using Drunk Elephant and my skin looks great compared to what it was. I don't know how or why but my acne also cleared up since starting the C serum. I bought mine on sale and because you use the serum every three days it has lasted me a whole year. My bar of DE soap has also not run out yet so you get your monies worth. I am never one to buy into skincare hype but these products are good.